- Use promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
It Architect: Foundation in the Art of Infrastructure Design: A Practical Guide for It Architects Paperback – March 21, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) This is excellent for people working in iIT infrastructure/virtualization, particularly with VMware, especially if going for the VCDX certification.
2) There is no other book or resource like this. You basically get two VCDX level scenarios broken down and explained, plus a lot of the mindset and though process only the best of the best have.
3) Whatever you pay for this book is worth well the value you will get out of this, even if you are "just an administrator" today.
I will update when I finish it but I already know it's a must buy, must read and re-read resource.
- Comprehensive introduction to VMware design methodology
- Server virtualization + desktop virtualization design cases
Not so good:
- Some minor design problems with networking. Easy to tell
- The server virtualization design is based on outdated vSphere 4
- The text proofreading is poor. I see quite some punctuation error/incomplete sentence