- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2 edition (October 26, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118978811
- ISBN-13: 978-1118978818
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #769,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Architectural Design with SketchUp: 3D Modeling, Extensions, BIM, Rendering, Making, and Scripting 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Students and professionals and general public will find this book immediately useful and applicable. The author does a good job of describing the product, showing the functionality and expanding on the delivery of 3D printed products or other outcomes. (3D Visualization World Magazine, April 2016)
From the Back Cover
TAP INTO SKETCHUP'S REAL-WORLD, REAL-WORK FUNCTIONALITY
Architectural Design with SketchUp, Second Edition, is the leading guide to Trimble SketchUp, an easy-to-use, yet incredibly powerful tool for architects, interior designers, construction professionals, and makers. It provides the SketchUp user with step-by-step tutorials that explore every aspect of SketchUp Pro and Make's functionality, from common tasks to advanced operations. This new second edition covers the latest products and plugin extensions, 3D model creation features, Building Information Modeling (BIM) capabilities, import/export options, and 3D web content generation to ensure the reader has an up to date understanding of how to make SketchUp help them meet any project goals. It also adds a new chapter on physically making things with SketchUp, which covers 3D printing, design to fabrication, CNC milling, and laser cuttinga must-have resource for any maker.
Architectural Design with SketchUp, Second Edition helps users:
- Create accurate 3D models with step-by-step tutorials backed by full-color illustrations
- Design in 3D with SketchUp's tools, plugin extensions, and Ruby scripting
- Create amazing photorealistic renderings right inside SketchUp
- Use SketchUp's efficiency and precision for digital fabrication
- Integrate SketchUp into any AEC and BIM workflow
- Excel quickly with video tutorials, sample files, and Ruby scripts found on the companion website
SketchUp is the essential tool for today's designers, and Architectural Design with SketchUp is the leading resource for users who are ready to go beyond the basics and use its full potential.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?