- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; New edition edition (November 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226764699
- ISBN-13: 978-0226764696
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,490,444 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Architecture of Aftermath New edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
"This provocative, lively, and well-written book challengingly addresses the place of architecture in the contested aftermath of September 11 and indeed of modernism as such. It has range, bite, and insight, reinforced by a dazzling range of reference and vision." - Nicholas Mirzoeff, New York University"
About the Author
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|