- Paperback: 444 pages
- Publisher: Axl Books (November 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9186883135
- ISBN-13: 978-9186883133
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.9 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #426,140 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Architecture, Critique, Ideology: Writings on Architecture and Theory Paperback – November 14, 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sven-Olov Wallenstein is professor of Philosophy. His areas of research include aesthetic theory, with a particular focus on visual arts and architecture, German Idealism, phenomenology, critical theory, and modern philosophies of desire, power, and subjectivity.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|