- Series: Ashgate Studies in Architecture
- Hardcover: 182 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (May 7, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409433218
- ISBN-13: 978-1409433217
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,012,524 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Architecture of Luxury (Ashgate Studies in Architecture) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
'By relying on a wide range of resources such as classical texts, poems, novels, paintings and photos, Condello convincingly argues for a continuum of luxury and shows that luxury continues to be creative in architecture ...the book is above all a very inspiring read which should stimulate further and more critical debates.' --LSE Review of Books
About the Author
Dr Annette Condello is a Lecturer in Architecture at Curtin University, Australia.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|