- File Size: 11361 KB
- Print Length: 390 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 4, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008940UYK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #271,082 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$35.00|
Save $25.01 (71%)
The Architecture of Open Source Applications, Volume II: Structure, Scale, and a Few More Fearless Hacks Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I really enjoyed the chapters on GDB, GHC and Yocto.
Each chapter is written by a different contributor, so the quality varies a bit from chapter to chapter. Still, it and its sister volumes are enormously valuable resources for the practicing programmer.
The kindle version is well formatted and the diagrams are all very legible.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Hacking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Systems Analysis & Design