- Series: Studies in Computational Intelligence (Book 415)
- Hardcover: 290 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2012 edition (April 26, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9783642287886
- ISBN-13: 978-3642287886
- ASIN: 3642287883
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,341,149 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Parallel Architectures and Bioinspired Algorithms (Studies in Computational Intelligence) 2012th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
This monograph presents examples of best practices when combining bioinspired algorithms with parallel architectures. The book includes recent work by leading researchers in the field and offers a map with the main paths already explored and new ways towards the future.
Parallel Architectures and Bioinspired Algorithms will be of value to both specialists in Bioinspired Algorithms, Parallel and Distributed Computing, as well as computer science students trying to understand the present and the future of Parallel Architectures and Bioinspired Algorithms.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|