CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Archival Ink Pads - Jet Black
- Archival inks provide lasting stamping results that are permanent on many surfaces
- Get a crisp image that does not bleed over water-based inks and markers, acrylic paint, water colors
- Acid free, non-toxic, waterproof
- Permanent on matte and gloss papers, air dries on matte surfaces and heat set on glossy surfaces
- Available in jet black color
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Archival ink provides crisp image that does not bleed over water-based inks, markers, acrylic paint, and water colors. It is acid free, non-toxic, and waterproof. Recommended to use Ranger Clear Gesso to ensure non-bleed quality.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
however, my only complaint is that the color "plum" is actually more dark, dark magentish. My wedding was truly a purple theme, but some of these stamps came out looking "maroonish" in comparison.