- Product Dimensions: 18 x 9 x 4 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B011ANRW2Y
- Item model number: 17285-226901-BLK-M
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #753,673 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Arcteryx Atom Glove Liner
|Price:||$44.50 - $98.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- N80-p ATY nylon shell with water resistant coating
- Grip enhancements on the fingertips create friction between the liner and shell for better dexterity and enhance durability when used without a shell
- 133 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation + 100 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (back of hand)
- 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (palm and fingers) bonded to shell and lining for better grip and dexterity
- Internal draft tube wraps around the wrist and traps heat in the mitten
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Atom Glove Liner N80-p ATY nylon shell with water resistant coating Grip enhancements on the fingertips create friction between the liner and shell for better dexterity and enhance durability when used without a shell 133 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation 100 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (back of hand) 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (palm and fingers) bonded to shell and lining for better grip and dexterity Internal draft tube wraps around the wrist and traps heat in the mitten Soft polyester fleece envelops the hand from finger tip to draft tube DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture easily Lumin 100% nylon shell with water resistant coating
Top customer reviews
For purposes, I use these gloves for everyday and add the shell for wet conditions. These would be perfect for standalones minus the construction pattern for the fingers, it is a bit awkward in design and does not bend or move quite naturally with the fingers. I REALLY WISH ARCTERYX APPLIED THEIR TRIDEX FINGER tech they did in the beta ar gloves to this liner. Besides that, everything else is lovely. I have attached a photo of the atom liners next to the standard fleece gloves that comes with the beta ar gloves.
The problem is the fingers which have a square, almost concave tip on them (it's not that my fingers are too short, even pushing hard against the tips from the inside it's impossible to get a decent 'finger' shape on them). In the photo here on Amazon, and on the Arcteryx site, they show rounded finger-tips (in the smaller photo on the Arcteryx site you can see the concave tips), but they are really much more boxy. The light-grey with the silly stripes is also really ugly (IMO), and they don't really seem to add much grip to anything smooth.
I gave four stars as they're wonderfully warm and comfortable, and I'll be treating them as liner for the Beta Shell that I'll only remove to dry the gloves better.
I just wanted to warn anyone who thinks the combination of these with the Betas will give them three great pairs of gloves for different uses. I think Arcteryx is on the right track with the idea, but IMO this first attempt has some rough (concave) edges.