Arcteryx Aperture Chalk Bag
|Price:||$20.30 - $35.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Aperture Twist with a snap closure seals tight, reducing chalk loss during transportation
- Reinforced rim keeps bag open and chalk easily accessible
- Injection molded belt attachment/slider doubles as a bottle opener
- Brush holder
- Adjustable waist belt
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Aperture Chalk Bag Aperture Twist with a snap closure seals tight, reducing chalk loss during transportation Reinforced rim keeps bag open and chalk easily accessible Injection molded belt attachment/slider doubles as a bottle opener Brush holder Adjustable waist belt
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's big enough for me to get my entire medium size hand in and I can actually squeeze both my hands in fairly easily. Definitely worth the money I would buy again but doubt I'll need to for a long time. Way to go Arcteryx!
It solves the two main problems with drawstring chalk bags:
1) No more chalk spillage. No matter how tight your drawstring cinches down, chalk is bound to escape, dusting all of your gear with chalk. The aperture closure seals the bag and no chalk escapes.
2) It packs down! This chalk bag actually gets pretty small when it's closed. It takes up less room in my pack and weighs less than my other chalk bag.
My only concern would be about how tough the side wall is, it's pretty then and I can see it getting worn through after a lot of use.