Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2016
Great jacket. Suitable for cool weather as outer layer and for layering under heavier pieces when cold. Breathes well and quality construction throughout- sleeves are wonderful and fully articulated for full range of motion. There is nothing I don't like about this piece but some of the colors- I have it in a few colors but find I wear the black nearly exclusively. I find I need the atom ar for temps below 30.
on February 14, 2016
I love this jacket. For generally mild Colorado winters, it is perfect. On a terribly windy day about 36 degrees, it kept me warm with just a couple base layers underneath above tree line for a day of hiking. Good wind resistance, breathable. The hood also has good coverage, kept my face covered around goggles. I bought it a little roomie to account for a few layers underneath and the large was great for my 5'8" height. Quality workmanship and materials. Very light and packs down small in a backpack. I also love the cuff design.
0Comment|Report abuse
I bought the medium even though I m a small as the other reviewers mentioned this runs small. Medium was just right. So far jacket is perfect for the spring in Pacific Northwest. Style wise it's nothing to write home about. It's not flattering. But it is functional. I also feel that the material is tough and unlike to pill like my Patagonia jacket.
on November 5, 2015
This jacket rocks! It's made for heavy aerobic activity in cool to cold temps and it does it's job well! I have taken it running so far when it was in the 30s and windy and it was great. Light and comfortable. I can't wait to take it hiking. The fit is pretty trim and athletic as it's meant to be more of an under-layer in a layering system for colder temps.
on November 13, 2013
I had been looking for the best running jacket for years. It was only about a week ago when my co worker told me about this jacket. I looked up the reviews and right away, I was convinced so I ordered it. 3 days later, I got it in the mail. I was a little doubtful at first because looking into it and just feeling the fabrics, I said to myself there is NO way this can do the job. Well, the next day, the temperature went down to the 20 degrees and I tell you, I had one layer of nike long sleeves shirt and this jacket and on my run, I was already boiling! It was great. The jacket is so light, fits perfect and it moves with you, no restraining to whatever part of my body and it feels like as if I'm not wearing a jacket! This is great!
on April 12, 2015
Weight to warmth ratio is unbeatable; packs down incredibly small into the hood. I've worn it as a layer hiking in the negatives and stayed plenty warm. I've even worn it, unexpectedly, as a rain jacket several times, and it repels water with ease. Even though the hood doesn't have a draw string for a tighter fit in windy conditions, I've never had issues with my hood staying on as long as the zipper is up all the way. The rip resistant fabric withstood rock climbing on cold days, too. The only downside is that it runs small around the hips.
on October 15, 2014
It is very lightweight and very warm. I wore it on the plane. It packed very small. If u are like me always cold on the plane, this will be your best carry on jacket. I bought it on sale so not a lot of color options left. The roseberry is pretty and looks just like in pic.
on January 28, 2014
I bought this for my wife with the hood. I have the men's version without a hood. This jacket is ultra light, and comfortable for cold or cool whether. It cuts the wind on front and back panels, and has breathable stretch on the sides. It can be used for high intensity outdoors and be comfortable.
on April 24, 2017
Bought for my wife. She loves it. Its her new fave. I have one too. Feels extremely light weight. Warm but not too warm. Would absolutely buy again.
on November 18, 2017
This jacket is so comfy. Soft as a sleeping bag, but it's also sleek and flattering. I wear this jacket basically everyday from October to April, so I think it was worth the money! One caveat: if it's below freezing, layer wisely.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.