- Product Dimensions: 3 x 10 x 13 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002K0MQWI
- Item model number: 14644
- Average Customer Review: 192 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,813 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody - Men's
|Price:||$168.88 - $477.41|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- ATOM LT HOODY - This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- ESSENTIAL PIECE - Fact: Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two. The reason: Coreloft insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
- WINDSHELL - The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
- NO SWEAT - Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.
- PACK LIGHT - Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zippers and Fly Configuration
Cuff and Sleeves Configuration
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can only think of two minor issues with this jacket. One is that the front pockets are tall, but not wide, so there isn't a lot of space for your hands in there (mine fit barely). The other is that the elastic band for the hood sinch can grate against your ears a little bit when you turn your head. It is supposed to fit under your ears, I believe, so maybe I just need to more tightly sinch it below my ears. Neither of these issues bother me that much, but the rest of the jacket is designed so well I might as well mention two areas that could be potentially improved.
I found multiple offerings from other manufacturers that I liked better. TNF Ventrix is a great option, but my favorite by far is the Rab Xenon X jacket. It is better than this jacket in every way, except possibly breathability, which it sacrifices (only slightly) to be fully weatherproof. The Xenon is warmer, better fitting, lighter, and overall more versatile. I know this sounds like heresy, because the Atom LT is such a long-standing champion, but I just don't get it. It would be FAR more compelling if it fit like a glove, but it is nowhere close to doing so.
Feels very light / fragile but hopefully not so! If it lasts well, it would be a great jacket!