- Product Dimensions: 3 x 10 x 13 inches ; 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002K0MQWI
- Item model number: 14644
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (205 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #23,165 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody - Men's
|Price:||$163.08 - $264.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Made in USA or Imported
- Lightweight wind resistant face fabric with DWR finish
- Warm and resilient synthetic Coreloft insulation
- Low profile, stretch side panels provide ventilation and allows for a trim fit
- Insulated Scuba Hood adds warmth, fits under a helmet
- Two hand pockets with zippers, internal chest pocket with zipper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Atom LT Hoody Moisture-resistant outer face fabric Windproof Breathable Insulated Lightweight Compressible and packable Wind resistant DWR finish helps bead water from fabric surface Composite materials Articulated elbows Gusseted underarms Insulated hood Scuba hood Hood fits under helmet Two hand pockets Internal chest pocket Full front zip with wind flap Stretch-knit cuffs Drop back hem Laminated hem Adjustable hem drawcord The SPECS Weight: Medium: 13.2 oz / 375 g Fit: Athletic fit, hip length Materials: 60 gm/m2 Coreloft insulation, Polartec Power Stretch with Hard face Technology, Luminara-nylon weave fabric with wind and water repellant coating Style: Jackets Insulated Shell Activity: All Around / Ski Touring / Ski/Snowboard This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Top customer reviews
I can only think of two minor issues with this jacket. One is that the front pockets are tall, but not wide, so there isn't a lot of space for your hands in there (mine fit barely). The other is that the elastic band for the hood sinch can grate against your ears a little bit when you turn your head. It is supposed to fit under your ears, I believe, so maybe I just need to more tightly sinch it below my ears. Neither of these issues bother me that much, but the rest of the jacket is designed so well I might as well mention two areas that could be potentially improved.
So far I like this jacket a lot. I haven't had a chance to experience cold weather with it. I like how it's very light and doesn't restrict movement. Also the material is nice. I really didn't want a puffy jacket, which everyone seems to have. The fleece like material on the sides was a surprise as this isn't very obvious in the photos, but it seems ok.
Only thing to keep in mind is that the side panels, which make it extremely breathable also limit the wind blocking strength of the jacket.
The Atom series are my go to jackets from the SL to the LT to the AR.
Most recent customer reviews
It's lighter but warmer than Gamma LT.
Because the inner surface is slippery, it's easier in moving inside of this jacket and...Read more