- Product Dimensions: 22 x 17 x 3 inches ; 6.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZDSQE22
- Item model number: 16813-266329-22894-XXL
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #63,638 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Arcteryx Cerium SL Vest - Men's
|Price:||$210.84 - $280.00|
- Super lightweight Arato 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture and is remarkably wind resistant for the weight
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture and 850 fill down in the areas where the most warmth is needed
- Synthetic Coreloft down dries quickly and retains warmth when wet
- 850 Fill down has the highest warmth to weight ratio and is extremely compressible
- Conforms to your body, trapping heat closer to your core, which is good
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium SL Vest Super lightweight Arato 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture and is remarkably wind resistant for the weight Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture and 850 fill down in the areas where the most warmth is needed Synthetic Coreloft down dries quickly and retains warmth when wet 850 Fill down has the highest warmth to weight ratio and is extremely compressible Conforms to your body, trapping heat closer to your core, which is good Lightweight and minimal center front zipper Collar height provides warmth while the low profile makes for easy layering Single external chest security pocket Compresses into it's own stuff sack included in the pocket Elasticized rear hem seals out drafts At only 4.1 oz this vest is a perfect stowable layer for any activity Coreloft 100 (100 g/m2 ) Insulation Coreloft 40 (40 g/m2) Insulation
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The construction is cheap. The zipper is low quality and will fail quickly. I had a previous Arcteryx jack with the same zipper and it failed in less than a year.
The vest has no way to tighten at the waist in order to hold it there. So, it rides up your body, and you need to constantly pull it back down. I am thin, I suppose that would be even worse if you are carrying a little weight around your stomach.
There are no pockets on the sides, no pocket on the inside. The manufacturer would likely argue that the vest is only meant as a "layer." In reality, most men wearing vests alone. Having no pockets is not practical for most men because most of us do not carry a purse.