Arc'teryx Delta LT Zip Neck - Men's
|Price:||$69.30 - $103.06|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- PolartecAr Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid-100% polyester, 152 g/m . This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.. Moisture-wicking. Breathable.
- Insulated. Great warmth-to-weight ratio. Lightweight.
- Quick-drying. No-lift gusseted underarms. Standard collar.
- 1/2-front zip to improve venting. Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length. Weight: 230 g / 8.1 oz..
- Care:. Machine wash in warm water (86°F).. Do not use fabric softener..
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Delta LT Zip microfleece pullover shines as a lightweight midlayer, warm baselayer, and even as a standalone. Made from PolartecAr Classic 100 micro velour small grid fleece, the Delta LT is highly air permeable, dries quickly, and packs small. Its low-bulk, Trim fit allows it to layer easily under a shell or heavier midlayer. Easily stowed in a pack, it also performs as standalone in mild conditions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Arc'teryx fleeces. Wear these all winter as a base as they are breathable, well fitting, and very versatile. Highly recommended.
Most recent customer reviews
The red color is very bright & a good safety feature for city running, biking, etc.