|Price:||$89.00 + $12.95 shipping|
- N80-p ATY nylon shell with water resistant coating
- Grip enhancements on the fingertips create friction between the liner and shell for better dexterity and enhance durability when used without a shell
- 133 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation + 100 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (back of hand)
- 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (palm and fingers) bonded to shell and lining for better grip and dexterity
- Internal draft tube wraps around the wrist and traps heat in the mitten
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Arc'teryx Atom Glove Liner doubles as a standalone glove during cold and clear days, but can also be layered under a waterproof shell when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Basically, the Atom is a lightweight puffy jacket for your hands; it's made with DWR-treated nylon fabric and insulated with a combination of PrimaLoft Gold and Silver synthetic fibers. Inside, a draft tube wraps around the wrist to help trap heat, while a soft polyester fleece lining boosts the overall warmth of the glove.
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B011ANRW2Y
- Item model number: 17285-226900-BLK-L
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 9, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For purposes, I use these gloves for everyday and add the shell for wet conditions. These would be perfect for standalones minus the construction pattern for the fingers, it is a bit awkward in design and does not bend or move quite naturally with the fingers. I REALLY WISH ARCTERYX APPLIED THEIR TRIDEX FINGER tech they did in the beta ar gloves to this liner. Besides that, everything else is lovely. I have attached a photo of the atom liners next to the standard fleece gloves that comes with the beta ar gloves.
The problem is the fingers which have a square, almost concave tip on them (it's not that my fingers are too short, even pushing hard against the tips from the inside it's impossible to get a decent 'finger' shape on them). In the photo here on Amazon, and on the Arcteryx site, they show rounded finger-tips (in the smaller photo on the Arcteryx site you can see the concave tips), but they are really much more boxy. The light-grey with the silly stripes is also really ugly (IMO), and they don't really seem to add much grip to anything smooth.
I gave four stars as they're wonderfully warm and comfortable, and I'll be treating them as liner for the Beta Shell that I'll only remove to dry the gloves better.
I just wanted to warn anyone who thinks the combination of these with the Betas will give them three great pairs of gloves for different uses. I think Arcteryx is on the right track with the idea, but IMO this first attempt has some rough (concave) edges.