|Price:||$89.00 + $12.95 shipping|
- N80-p ATY nylon shell with water resistant coating
- Grip enhancements on the fingertips create friction between the liner and shell for better dexterity and enhance durability when used without a shell
- 133 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation + 100 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (back of hand)
- 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (palm and fingers) bonded to shell and lining for better grip and dexterity
- Internal draft tube wraps around the wrist and traps heat in the mitten
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
People already buy their Gore-Tex jackets and mid weight layers separately, so why not do the same for gloves? That is Arc'teryx's thinking for their new Atom Glove Liner. These gloves will stand alone as a lightweight glove if it is a particularly warm day or extra dexterity is necessary. They are, however, meant to be paired with a good pair of Gore-Tex shell gloves such as the Beta Shell Glove to mimic the system already in place on the rest of the body. The palms are equipped with grip control to give a little extra stick where its needed and a soft polyester fleece cradles the hands from the inside. If you are looking to revamp your glove system, the Atom Glove liners are a key component to your new kit.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B011ANRW2Y
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 9, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|