- Palm and fingers are built using burly, highly hydrophobic N333p-X 3L Gore-Tex fabric with tricot technology with TPU laminated reinforcements
- Highly breathable N70p Gore-Tex back of the hand
- Tri-Dex? Technology?Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
- Pull to open / pull to close gauntlet is easy to use with a gloved hand and fits easily under or over jacket sleeves
- Elasticated adjustable wrist strap allows for a precision fit and helps traps heat closer to the fingers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Arc'teryx Beta Shell Glove is the new replacement for the Alpha SV Glove and the perfect combination piece with the Atom Glove Liner. The Beta is a Gore-Tex glove with fully taped seams and exceptional durability and dexterity. The fingers of the glove are articulated for a more comfortable fit and easier range of motion. There is also a removable wrist leash so you don't have to worry about dropping your gloves on pitch 10 of your climb. Everything in this glove is thought out, so keep it in mind when you're looking for a new pair.
- ASIN: B011ANS21Y
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 9, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|