Arcteryx Thorium AR Hoody - Men's Black Medium
|Price:||$254.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation inside jacket
- Soft, durable face fabric withstands abrasion while DWR finish repels moisture
- Synthetically insulated low profile StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets, stuff sack included in pocket
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Thorium AR Hoody Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation inside jacket Soft, durable face fabric withstands abrasion while DWR finish repels moisture Synthetically insulated low profile StormHood Two zippered hand pockets, stuff sack included in pocket Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily Hem drawcord adjusts to seal out drafts
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Very Warm. Light Weight. Extremely Packable/Compressible. True to Size. Has a modicum of style. Winter has been a non event in NYC in 2015.... so maybe in our global warmed future it will be obsolete.
I'm 5'10, 155lb, athletic build -- the medium size fits me perfectly, and is a close enough fit to put under a good shell.
A few notes:
- I initially ordered the non-hooded version and despite a great fit, the collar was way too low and didn't cover my neck at all. Not ideal with cold weather. I'm very happy I exchanged it for the hooded version. Even if you don't use the hood, zipped all away up it completely covers your neck and prevents drafts.
- Very lightweight and warm, I've worn it in temps to low 30s with just a tee underneath comfortably. I've had to layer if it gets into the 20s and below.
- No fleece/soft lining on inside of collar or pockets. This doesn't bother me at all, but some may want this.
Highly recommend the jacket overall.