Arc'teryx Venta SV Softshell Jacket - Women's Bumbleberry, XS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
Customers also shopped for
ArcAAAAAAAAteryx constructed the WomenAAAAAAAAs Venta SV Jacket with WindStopper Soft Shell fabric in three different thicknesses to provide more weather protection and breathability for less weight. A flattering feminine cut ensures that your dude climbing friends treat you like a lady. This precision-engineered jacket fights off light rain and strong snow, all wind, and still breathes well enough to keep you cool while skinning toward distant couloirs or breaking trail on an alpine ridge. If that isnAAAAAAAAt enough, open the Venta SV JacketAAAAAAAAs Underarm zips for even more cooling capacity.
- Material: [membrane/laminate] Windstopper 3L; [shell] 62% 72D nylon, 37% polyester, 2% spandex, 68% 70D nylon, 32% nylon, 60% polyester, 38% 72D nylon, 2% spandex, DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating: water-resistant
- Fabric Breathability Rating: highly breathable
- Windproof Rating:
- Fit: athletic
- Center Back Length: 26.5 in
- Hood: yes, helmet-compatible
- Venting: undearm zips
- Powder Skirt: no
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Pockets: [external] 2 hand; [internal] 1 laminated zippered chest
- Weight: [M] 20.1 oz
- Recommended Use: mountaineering, alpine climbing, skiing, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?