- ZETA SL PANT - Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather.
- ZETA - Lightweight hiking and trekking designs with an emphasis on comfort and efficiency.
- FAST LIGHT - Minimalist, high performance and lightweight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
- HIKING TREKKING - For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
- GORE TEX - Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Zippered fly with snap
- 3/4 length WaterTight lower leg zippers
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Internal webbing adjuster for secure fit
- Reinforced instep for added durability
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 15 x 2 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : 21777
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 3, 2018
- Manufacturer : Arc'teryx
- ASIN : B07L37TJS8
- Customer Reviews: