Arctic Chill 2'' Silicone Ice Cube Trays Set of Two (2) Ice Trays | Perfect Large Whiskey Ice Cubes | BPA-Free | FDA-Approved | Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DELICIOUS DRINKS: Each silicone ice tray allows you to create eight (8) ice cubes -- a total of sixteen (16) ice cubes. These 2" slow melting ice cubes keep your drinks cold and fresh without diluting them as quickly as normal ice cubes.
- EASY TO USE ICE MOLDS: Create the perfect big ice cubes for whiskey and more. Fill up the eight (8) ice cube molds and easily remove them from the flexible silicone ice cube tray. The ice cubes will never crack or break.
- GET THE PARTY STARTED: The perfect extra large 2" whiskey ice cubes. They can be served with other beverages too -- vodka, ice tea, coffee, and more. Use the Arctic Chill jumbo ice cube trays to enhance your drinks and elevate the party!
- SAFE & RELIABLE: These silicone ice cube trays are BPA-free and FDA-approved. The silicone ice cube molds are microwave and disherwasher safe -- making cleaning easy.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with your large ice cube tray, we have a 100% money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
____________________________________ GET AN EDGE WITH ARCTIC CHILL ___________________________________
Our new and improved design makes perfect cubes without the off-putting odors and tastes of other silicone ice cube trays.
Our ice cube tray freezes ice cubes, but also can be used in baking (up to 450 F), and is microwave and dishwasher safe. More creative ideas below (.)(.)
Our ice cube trays are certified for 5 years, so you will have a blast with them this year and many years to come.
Hungry Fan Approved
Boasting two very emphatic thumbs up and the Hungry Fan Seal of Approval, our Arctic Chill Ice Cube Trays come highly recommended by Game Day Expert, Daina Falk, The Hungry Fan, who quite literally wrote the book on tailgating food & drink and game day entertaining at home. A true Hungry Fan understands that game day celebrations are more than just hanging out in the parking lot or crowding around the backyard barbecue while the game’s on. The fun is in the details—the food and drinks you serve, and the gear you use to make it all happen! So however and wherever you choose to enjoy game day—or any day--Fangate like a pro! We’ve got the tools to help you.
For additional recipes, be sure to check out The Hungry Fan’s Game Day Cookbook on Amazon. It’s got 165 delicious game day recipes, including 40 collected from some of your favorite athletes!