Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: X-Large|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,815 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,867 reviews
on January 1, 2016
My husband wears a 38 pants but skinner legs. I bought the extra large and they fit him perfect. He said they were extra warm and he loved all the pockets in them and the color. He's 5'11 and the length fit him good with the snow boots.
review image review image
11 comment| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2016
I have purchased three pairs of these snowboard pants in two different sizes and styles, due to poor details provided.

SIZES: The pants have a strap which can be pulled tight to fit a wider range of waist sizes. Overall, these pants run large. A size small fits a 32” waist 32” length with about an extra ½” room on the waist (with strap pulled tight) which was perfect. The medium fits a 36” waist 32” length loosely with about ¾” room on the waist. For a size 36” the small will fit but are too tight. The lengths seemed to be the same between the small and the medium, both being about 32”. The pants do have belt loops which can be used, and they do feel pretty durable.

MATERIAL: The material varies between the cargo style, and the non-cargo style. The pants with cargo pockets is a softer, thicker, quieter, nylon material. They’re much more like the pants I find in stores for almost twice the cost of these ones. The non-cargo pants are a thinner, cheaper and a louder material. Personally, I cannot stand the loud sound of snow pants swishing together, so I definitely prefer the cargo pocket style. The pants do not have any vents on them for cooling, so although they have less insulation than some others, they are plenty warm even on top of the mountain with the usual thermal wear underneath.

Overall, I think these pants are a great value especially for someone who uses them a few times a year. Hope I’ve helped you to make a more educated decision.
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2015
Super impressed with the quality, comfort and warmth for the price. Used for a week at Big Bear in weather ranging from 18 degrees to 40 degrees and in excessive wind conditions too. Pants fit as expected (got the large and I wear a 38) and have adjustments at the waist along with belt loops, which are awesome on ski/snow board pants. Paints fit slightly loose for room in the thigh and lower legs, which is great for flexibility and comfort. Zippers at the bottom of each pant leg makes boot adjustment super easy and the elastic liner fit well over ski boots and stayed in place the entire day. I did wear a pair of cheap long johns underneath but they were not really necessary as they made me a bit hot during mid day skiing. Pants stayed dry but I didn't really fall or "play" in the snow with my daughter. Perfect pants to keep you warm without spending huge money. Very pleased with these and won't need another pair for colder climates, as these did the job nicely. Can't wait to ski in these again.
on December 22, 2012
I had a few things I was looking for when I purchased these pants.

#1 Wind/Water proof or resistant

The upside is that these pants seem to be completely windproof in my experience. Standing in 30mile wind and feeling no wind seeping through. However, they are not very water resistant. I tested in light rain condition and after 10 mins or so moisture started to soak in.

#2 Quality of built

I have noticed some loose stitches when I first wore these. After a day's use some strings got a bit loose. I don't think these pants would last a long time, at least the ones that I got.

#3 Warmth

Very warm. If there's one thing these pants do best, it's its ability to keep your nice and warm in cold weather.

In conclusion:

Starting at 5 stars, -1 at water resistance and -1 at built. Overall 3 stars.
0Comment| 246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2016
It was pretty fit for a size 30 guy like me. However, the inseam was not exactly 32, it was rather 30.5 which I liked since I'm a short guy. Also the material looks sturdy and warm, but I haven't tried it out there in snow. Overall thumbs up. Good job.
on January 10, 2017
Initial impressions - haven't yet worn them snowboarding:

I'm pleasantly surprised. For the price, these feel quite solid. They also have a lot more insulation than I was expecting. Unfortunately, they don't have any venting. So they're definitely made for serious cold. I wanted them to replace my old DC snowboarding pants, which are great, they're just at least a full size too large (I was poor and the XL's were on clearance). They only have a thin liner and venting which I usually leave open (without another layer underneath) down to around 28 degrees. So I'm afraid they're going to be too warm for me most of the time. Probably great if you live or ride in super-cold climates. Heading to Mammoth Mountain this weekend and it's supposed to be low 20s, so will try to remember to update after some ride testing.

I'm a little disappointed at the fit - from the reviews it seemed the sizing ran small if anything. I currently wear 36 x 30 or 38 x 30 depending on the brand so I got the Large which is supposed to be 36 to 38" waist - but it's quite roomy. The adjustable velcro waist straps do next to nothing - making them elastic was a terrible idea. Would work much better if they were made out the same material as the pants. Ironically, my old XL pants fit better in the waist for exactly this reason. But these are shorter so I don't have to worry about walking on them when I'm not wearing snowboarding boots. Which is nice. However, it looks like I'll have to wear a belt with them, which is kinda lame. And I definitely don't ever anticipate needing to wear a layer or two under these thick enough to not need a belt.

I would probably go down to 3 stars were it not for the extremely low price.

I'm terrible at remembering to update unless something goes wrong, so if you're reading this, it's safe to assume they have held up admirably since this writing.
on September 4, 2016
I ordered a Medium size since I'm usually a 32-33" waist and it's more closely to a 34" so be prepared to use a belt to cinch. Other than that they seem of good construction and warm.

UPDATE 1/10/17:
Used these on a recent snow play trip. They were indeed warm and kept the snow/moisture out. It came in handy they were a bit larger than expected as i could wear more layers for warmth and also just slip into them while wearing a pair of jeans.
on December 30, 2014
I bought a pair for $28 for my first snowboarding trip. I spent 70% of my time on the slopes in the snow crawling and sitting on my butt because I kept falling. These things held up perfectly. I was warm and dry the entire day. I highly recommend these pants.

I am 6'3 195 pounds. I have a 34-36 inch waste. I bought the XL because lots of the other reviews said the pants run small. THIS IS NOT TRUE. I should have bought the L because the XL was too big around the waste for me. The size chart is correct. Do no make the same mistake I did. Follow the size chart.
on January 27, 2017
Shipping was quick. Fits fine. Its alittle large around the waistline, but I was expecting that (i'm a bit skinny). So it does "fit as expected". It comes with belt loops (I knew I would need em') and they work great. It's nice and warm. It was windy outside but I felt no breeze on my legs. I like the 4 pockets, especially the ones by the knees - they can fit extra magazines which is good for your target practicing; it even holds my extended 17rd double stack mags. I ordered the real-tree version. I love the design. It looks good in all lightings. The orange adds a bit of "hunters touch".
These pants do "swoosh" alittle bit (I know some people hate that) but these don't "swoosh" nearly as loudly or as often as other snowpants, so that's a plus.
I see a few people here complained about the fabric being easy to rip - I have yet to experience this. Even if it is true there are still plenty of activities that do not risk damaging the pants. Target shooting, skiing, walking or just chillin' outside don't involve risk of damage; unless ofcoarse you do these activities in a radical and extreme way. Don't use these as work pants; use something else. Avoid wearing these during activities that risk cutting it. Perhaps avoid walking through thick sharp brush.
on April 6, 2017
I bought these on a last minute decision based on impending weather and a trip that I was taking. Thankfully I did! These things are fantastic. They are warm but not heavy. The lining is thin and not mobility limiting for the most part. Inside the legs at the bottom is an elastic band at the end of the inner lining that goes around boots or shoes keeping out moisture. I did not use these for snow but was outside running and gunning in 3 days of rain and mud. Kneeling, laying on the ground, and through driving rain, my legs remained dry and more importantly, I remained warm. I liked having the belt loops as I could wear my holster and magazine pouches. Fit wise was right on, maybe a touch tight in the waste but with the elastic, it wasn't a problem. Quality of material was excellent and I didn't have any zipper failures or rips considering how active I was wearing. I wore only long underwear underneath and was plenty warm. I cant believe at this price point how excellent these pants were for my application. I am very happy that I decided to go with these!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.