Arcturus Heavy Duty Survival Blanket - Insulated Thermal Reflective Tarp - 60" x 82". All-Weather, Reusable Emergency Blanket for Car or Camping. Thermal Barrier Blocks Infrared Signature
|Price:||$21.97 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MANY USES: Can be used as a ground tarp, shelter, tent or emergency blanket when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Keep one in the trunk of your car.
- ALL WEATHER BLANKET: This unique blanket features a Mylar reflective side which can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of a two layers of polypropylene, which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This blanket weighs less than a pound and will travel lightly in your backpack. It comes in its own carry bag. The blanket measures 60" x 82" (Approx. 5 ft x 7ft)
- SUPER VERSATILE: Reflects heat, waterproof, windproof, compact, lightweight and durable.
- 4 REINFORCED TIE-DOWN GROMMETS: Easily hang or secure to reflect or deflect heat or create a waterproof barrier.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Arcturus. Born in the Pacific Northwest.
We're Arcturus, an outdoor company from Washington State. We know a few things about cold, wet weather, and that's why we developed our line of all weather, survival blankets. It is a must have for hikers, campers and boaters. This lightweight blanket features a strong nylon outer layer coupled with an aluminum reflective layer on the inside. The aluminum side reflects up to 90% of body heat. This blanket comes in its own carry bag and weighs only 1 lb, measuring 5' x 7' when fully deployed. Our extra large survival blanket weighs 3.6 lbs and measures 8.5' x 12' when fully deployed.
Designed to Provide You With Protection When You Need It Most
The aluminum side of the blanket can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier or signal for help. The other side is made of a durable nylon which can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Keep one in the trunk of your car as part of your survival or winter kit.
All four corners have reinforced grommets that it can be staked to the ground or strung up to create an overhead shelter.
Dramatically Reduce Your Infrared Signature
This blanket is designed to reflect heat, and by doing so, it also temporarily blocks your infrared heat signature, providing camouflage in the IR spectrum. Adding brush or a ghillie blanket on top will further reduce your heat signature while breaking up your profile.
EXTRA LARGE SURVIVAL BLANKET NOW AVAILABLE
Measuring at 8.5' x 12' when fully deployed, this is the Granddaddy to our standard-size survival blanket with the same legendary quality.
Weighing in at 3.6 pounds, the XL survival blanket has 10 reinforced grommets for easy tie down when used as a tarp or shelter.