Arcturus 3D Leafy Ghillie Suit™ by Arcturus Camo
|Price:||$64.99 - $69.99|
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT, LESS THAN 2 POUNDS - Made on a thin but strong mesh base, the 3d leaf suit is very breathable which makes it perfect for use in hot climates. It is also very portable and comes in its own drawstring bag.
- DOES NOT SNAG OR PICK UP DEBRIS - Unlike traditional ghillie suits, the 3D leaves do not catch onto branches, pick up twigs and stickers. This camo suit stays relatively dirt free, keeping you light on your feet. This suit is great for heavily wooded areas, areas with thick and tall brush. But it is also equally effective in open grass plains.
- SOFT LARGE DYNAMIC LEAVES. Our detailed deep leaf cuts make the leaves stand out more, giving you more depth in your 3D profile. Each suit over 1000 3D leaves. We use a special material that produces a soft yet firm leaf. This causes the leafs to protrude more but also allows them to sway in the wind giving you additional dynamic camouflage.
- CARRYING BAG INCLUDED, TWO PIECE JACKET AND PANTS SET - This suit comes with a hooded, full front zippered jacket and pants with an elastic waist and drawstring and bag.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Arcturus 3D Leafy Camo Ghillie Suit™ is a super light, comfortable and silent three dimensional camouflage suit made by Arcturus™ Camo. This suit consists of a lightweight polyester mesh shell which is covered with over a thousand leaves designed to break up your outline and form. These leaves give this suit amazing depth allowing you to blend into your environment. The entire suit weighs 18 oz (ML size) and packs easily a large pocket or small bag.
Use this suit in heavily wooded and bush areas where a normal ghillie suit may snag too much. The leaves on this suit will not snag or catch brush and dirt. The suit still looks like new after a day's work, but if it does get dirty, it can be machine washed.
Four color patterns to choose from:
• Autumn - One of the most popular camo patterns. The hints of orange make this a perfect choice during the fall months. Blend in seamlessly with fallen leaves and bright autumn colors
• Fall Forest - A lighter shade and mostly brown camo pattern. Works well in any forest environment. Great all year round.
• Dark Woodland - The camo pattern is great for deeper woods where there is a greater range of colors and light. When used in environments with sun beams and dark shadows, this color makes you disappear.
• Summer Green - This bright green camo pattern may seem too bright at first, but when you get it into the field, it really shines. The shades of green will blend in with any type of foliage.
- Jacket with hood and zipper front
- Pants with elastic waist and draw cord
- Very Lightweight, 18 oz total weight (ML Size)
- Over 1000 3D leaves
Comes in two sizes, ML (6'0" and under) and XL (6'1" and over).
Available in Autumn, Fall Forest, Dark Woodland, and Summer Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things to like:
* Big Leaves- the leaves are some of the biggest I've seen on a non-yarn Ghillie, which is nice because it breaks up your outline. That's why I purchased this suit over the others on Amazon; better outline breakup = better concealment
* Elastic waist- I can fit this over just about anything.
* Very lightweight- hopefully it won't be too hot for early fall hunting.
* Opaque- the underlayer being mesh, it's a fine mesh so your clothes won't show through. A similar suit from a major outdoors store had a coarser mesh that you could see through a bit easier.
* No smell- Sometimes new things smell funky from the factory where the animals could smell you a mile away. This suit doesn't have any strong odors so you won't smell like a rubber or dye factory.
Things I don't like:
* Short Jacket - When I sit against a tree, the back rides up a little. Not a big problem but I'd like for it to have been a little longer so animals don't see my plumber's crack.
* No pockets- If you're hunting, you're usually carrying some gear. This has no pockets, so you'll either have to carry things underneath it (unzipping your jacket or going in the pants waistband) or in a vest outside it (which will offset the overall effectiveness of the camo, unless your vest/pouches are also ghillie).
* Thin mesh- While a blessing in being lightweight, the thinness of the fabric worries me about the suit's durability. I don't wanna crouch and split a seam somewhere. The before-mentioned outdoors store 3D camo was coarser, but much tougher. Hopefully the suit is flexible enough it'll stretch instead of tearing.
Overall, I'm very excited to take this suit hunting. It'll be much more comfortable to wear this suit over some thin layers underneath instead of heavy denim jeans and jacket. If it works well and holds up, I'll definitely be buying one in Summer Green for turkey hunting.
I will update this review after a few scouting and hunting trips.
Righttobeararms 32 Arcturus 3D Ghillie Suit (amazon will not allow link to be posted). Please vote my review helpful if this helped.
It is lighter weight than most Ghillie suits, which is nice for warmer hunts. It still gets warm while moving, but cools off better and faster than most suits. Combine this with the Hunter's Specialties, Inc Realtree Xtra Green Leafy headwrap and it is a good combination.
My only complaint is that it doesn't have a headwrap with it. Had to buy that separately, and had to buy one that didn't quite match the rest of the suit. Turned out okay, but not ideal.
In my first review I praised the item's quality and the size of it's leaves etc. I still thinks it's of great quality but the research behind the colors used and not well thought through. Not too concerned that I purchased an item that I cannot use, not the first time. However not happy about losing a 10 point buck.