Arcturus 3D Leafy Ghillie Suit™ by Arcturus Camo
|Price:||$69.99 - $79.99|
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT, LESS THAN 2 POUNDS - Made on a thin but strong mesh base, the 3d leaf suit is very breathable which makes it perfect for use in hot climates. It is also very portable and comes in its own drawstring bag.
- DOES NOT SNAG OR PICK UP DEBRIS - Unlike traditional ghillie suits, the 3D leaves do not catch onto branches, pick up twigs and stickers. This camo suit stays relatively dirt free, keeping you light on your feet. This suit is great for heavily wooded areas, areas with thick and tall brush. But it is also equally effective in open grass plains.
- SOFT LARGE DYNAMIC LEAVES. Our detailed deep leaf cuts make the leaves stand out more, giving you more depth in your 3D profile. Each suit over 1000 3D leaves. We use a special material that produces a soft yet firm leaf. This causes the leafs to protrude more but also allows them to sway in the wind giving you additional dynamic camouflage.
- CARRYING BAG INCLUDED, TWO PIECE JACKET AND PANTS SET - This suit comes with a hooded, full front zippered jacket and pants with an elastic waist and drawstring and bag.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The Arcturus 3D Leafy Camo Ghillie Suit™ is a super light, comfortable and silent three dimensional camouflage suit made by Arcturus™ Camo. This suit consists of a lightweight polyester mesh shell which is covered with over a thousand leaves designed to break up your outline and form. These leaves give this suit amazing depth allowing you to blend into your environment. The entire suit weighs 18 oz (ML size) and packs easily a large pocket or small bag.
Use this suit in heavily wooded and bush areas where a normal ghillie suit may snag too much. The leaves on this suit will not snag or catch brush and dirt. The suit still looks like new after a day's work, but if it does get dirty, it can be machine washed.
Four color patterns to choose from:
• Autumn - One of the most popular camo patterns. The hints of orange make this a perfect choice during the fall months. Blend in seamlessly with fallen leaves and bright autumn colors
• Fall Forest - A lighter shade and mostly brown camo pattern. Works well in any forest environment. Great all year round.
• Dark Woodland - The camo pattern is great for deeper woods where there is a greater range of colors and light. When used in environments with sun beams and dark shadows, this color makes you disappear.
• Summer Green - This bright green camo pattern may seem too bright at first, but when you get it into the field, it really shines. The shades of green will blend in with any type of foliage.
- Jacket with hood and zipper front
- Pants with elastic waist and draw cord
- Very Lightweight, 18 oz total weight (ML Size)
- Over 1000 3D leaves
Comes in two sizes, ML (6'0" and under) and XL (6'1" and over).
Available in Autumn, Fall Forest, Dark Woodland, and Summer Green
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this suit 2 weeks ago and have used it for 3 deer hunts in Caldwell TX (December). Before I tell about how this product effected my hunts, with point by point notes: here are the product Pros & Cons
- Super light weight
- Super compact; you can stuff it into nearly anything with ease.
- Thin and breathable - but it still slightly increases the retained body heat, so take that into account based on the weather and what you plan to wear underneath.
- Quiet material - I never heard the suit while moving.
- Goes on & comes off with ease, and you can slip it over any clothing you choose. I enjoyed using polar fleece or sweat pants and a hoodie underneath.
- There are slits to access the SIDE pockets of the pants you are wearing underneath, and they were in perfect place for the typical pockets of sweat pants. I don't think slits for back pockets would be practical.
- You can wear any color clothing underneath - it will not be visible.
- Durable material - I snagged it several times on thorny vines and it never ripped.
- Roomie - I wear a size 40 jean and their size XL fit over my clothing.
- There are wide and thick solid rubber elastic bands sewn into the cuffs of both the shirt and the pants, the pants stayed perfectly around my boots the entire time.
- It does not pick up debre and it is super easy to clean.
- EFFECTIVE!!! [see notes on the hunts below]
- The other type of ghillie suits, that are made with lots of patches of strings allow you to tie local follage in (but they also pick up unwanted things and make it difficult to clean); you can not do that with this suit, you would have to pin on any follage you want to add to this suit. I do not consider this a problem, so it was difficult to even call it a "con".
- I will make this MINOR defect note: when it arrives, be sure to look the entire suit over and you may find some of the "leaves" were accidentally sewn down at the tips where they overlayed other leaves sewn in. I just gentley pulled them free (some I snipped) so they could flow and flap freely as entended.
Notes on my hunts and how I knew this product was effective:
- Squirrels hardly noticed me and moved around in the trees in close and plain site, I could have had a field day dropping squirrels (great news for anyone who likes hunting them).
- I walked up on and startled a wild hog that never noticed me until I was about 20 feet away! I scared it and it ran screaming in the opposite direction! Yes, I am still snickering about it!
- I watched a doe bed herself down in the shade of a tree in a field, paying me NO mind as I moved slowly by about 200 yards away.
- I walked up on a total of 12 deer (5 buck and 7 doe) in three 2-hour hunts in the past week (seeing at least 2 deer during each hunt). Regretfully, neither of them were legal, as we are experiencing some strict guidelines this year. When I say "walked up" that means I was within 100 yards or less. Any hunter knows how alert and keen eyed deer are.
- I had a group of 5 deer walk within 50 yards of me while I was standing in the middle of an OPEN FIELD with zero cover.
- I did all this with NO scent blockers or special soap to neutralize odors. But I did, of course, use wind to my advantage, as any skilled still hunter would, but I also turn around to check to see if anything has come into areas I have already passed through: twice I discovered deer downwind of me - if they smelled me, they sure didn't spot me.
- I was in a wide open field attempting to get to a new area when I spotted a doe about 300 yards out, so I haulted and let her do her thing so as to not spook a buck possibly lurking in the tree line. She continued to walk straight toward me, when she was about 60 yards out, she haulted, I could tell she was suddenly leary of my figure, so she stare dead at me for about 3 minutes, tail straight up, then she leveled the tail horizontally, before finally dropping her tail and her head down to procede to graze. Regretfully, no buck ever appeared behind her, so I decided to move on, frightening her to death!!! Yes, I am still laughing about that one, as well!
So I give this company SERIOUS kuddos for this product!! I wish I had it the past 20 years! It is no joke, it made a noticeable improvement on my hunt, is super effective on wildlife (can not say how it will work on people), it is built well, and I believe the price is more than fair.
Thank you for creating this suit! I plan to order the green one, and get a set for my daughter!
Righttobeararms 32 Arcturus 3D Ghillie Suit (amazon will not allow link to be posted). Please vote my review helpful if this helped.
It is lighter weight than most Ghillie suits, which is nice for warmer hunts. It still gets warm while moving, but cools off better and faster than most suits. Combine this with the Hunter's Specialties, Inc Realtree Xtra Green Leafy headwrap and it is a good combination.
My only complaint is that it doesn't have a headwrap with it. Had to buy that separately, and had to buy one that didn't quite match the rest of the suit. Turned out okay, but not ideal.
Will definitely use for Halloween too, as I scared the bejesus out of my grand-kids with this suit, camo face mask and camo gloves on! :)