Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 28, 2015
I only wear false lashes on occasion when i'm looking to add a little something extra to a look, but i'm not a fan of incredibly unrealistic or overpowering lashes. These are so wispy and beautiful! (I added mascara for a little extra "drama") The lashes do not have a thick solid band, so even when you are not wearing liner, they still appear natural! I did not need to trim or curl these lashes before application. Would definitely recommend!
review image
31 helpful votes
32 helpful votes
on February 6, 2017
I only got one pair. This is such a rip off. Paid 12$ for one pair of Ardell lashes.
review image
5 helpful votes
on May 5, 2014
These are my go to eyelashes I order on a continual basis. I can reuse them up to about 5-7 times if I gently pull them off my eyes, rather than rinse them off to loosen up the glue. That way, no water touches them before I wash my face which will insure the look stays new.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on August 13, 2016
These are my favorites from Ardell. I've been using them for years and always get compliments when I wear them. Enough to the point where people ask "Are those your real eyelashes?!" They're beautiful and long but still wispy enough to make them seam as if they are your own. Oh and did I mention how lightweight and easy to put on they are? Really nice flexible band and you can get multiple uses out of these lashes. I HIGHLY recommend these. Pair of these with Duo glue and you are set for a night out. Try them out...you'll be happy you did :)
2 helpful votes
on August 19, 2017
A year ago I ordered these and received exactly as pictured (loved them, tons of compliments). I reordered and received Wispies 113. Not the same. So I returned and re-ordered and received another round of Wispies. Bring back the Glamour! Take your chances here...
on February 7, 2017
Ordered the 4 pair of lashes and only received one pair of lashes!
on February 7, 2017
Very disappointed! Was suppose to be a pack of four and it was only one. Description is very misleading.
on August 10, 2017
I do makeup as my side job my customers love theses lashes !!!!!!! They are #1 in my book !!! They really make your eyes pop out ! I’m always ordering these !!!! Highly recommend !!
review imagereview image
2 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Crocheton July 24, 2016
Ardell is the only brand I use for falsies. They're great, the wispy ones are my favorite. Looks very real... I mean, unless someone is like an inch away from your eyes (and who would be doing that anyway except for a guy - and they notice nothing to begin with!); I highly recommend.
on December 7, 2016
The description says that its a four pack but I only received one pair of lashes.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.