ARDUINO UNO R3 [A000066]
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This board is your entry to the unique Arduino experience: great for learning the basics of how sensors and actuators work, and an essential tool for your rapid prototyping needs
- Arduino Uno is the most used and documented board in the world
- "Uno" means one in Italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software (IDE) 1.0, now evolved to newer releases
- It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button
- Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.. You can tinker with your UNO without worring too much about doing something wrong, worst case scenario you can replace the chip for a few dollars and start over again.
"Uno" means one in Italian and was chosen to mark the release of Arduino Software (IDE) 1.0. The Uno board and version 1.0 of Arduino Software (IDE) were the reference versions of Arduino, now evolved to newer releases. The Uno board is the first in a series of USB Arduino boards, and the reference model for the Arduino platform; for an extensive list of current, past or outdated boards see the Arduino index of boards.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Led_Builtin: 13
Arduino is the world’s leading open-source hardware and software ecosystem. The Company offers a range of software tools, hardware platforms and documentation enabling almost anybody to be creative with technology.
Arduino is a popular tool for Iot product development as well as one of the most successful tools for STEM/STEAM education. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more.
Arduino is the first widespread Open Source Hardware project and was set up to build a community that could help spread the use of the tool and benefit from contributions from hundreds of people who helped debug the code, write examples, create tutorials, supports other users on the forums and build thousands of groups around the globe. We are eternally grateful for being supported by such an amazing community.
Microcontroller Microchip ATmega328P
Operating Voltage 5V
USB Standard Type B
Digital I/O Pins 14
PWM Digital I/O Pins 6
Analog Input Pins 6
Flash Memory 32 KB
SRAM 2 KB
EEPROM 1 KB
Clock Speed 16 MHz
757 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build quality is in par with the blue .cc arduino and better than some knockoffs I have. Mine came with a nice plastic base to keep your bottom leads off the work surface so that's a plus. I haven't powered it up yet but I doubt I'll have any issues.
I will note that you should have at least one socketed version. Many Uno clones are surface mount 328P's. If you don't have one or you are looking for your first Uno this isn't a bad one to have. I bought this one with the intent to program the Atmel and remove it for a project.
First from MP3 Car Store was a genuine Arduino that has worked beautifully. Arrived in original packaging with a plastic sled to clip into.
The second was from Pro Tech Trader. This one was counterfeit. Arrived in a static bag. It failed every test from:
Returning immediately. If I wanted a knockoff, I could have paid knockoff price.
5 stars for the original, 1 for the fake.