- Save 4% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 4 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
For Arduino Nano V3.0, Elegoo Nano board CH340/ATmega328P without USB cable, compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 (Nano x 3 without cable)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.19. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You could download the driver of Elegoo Nano V3.0 at: http://bit.ly/2pMF4in
- The Nano is using the chips ATmega328P and CH340, not FT232 as official Arduino, so pls. use the driver from above link.
- It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board. It has everything that Diecimila/Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
- Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
- The Nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino/Genuino UNO, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
You could download the driver of Elegoo Nano V3.0 at: http://bit.ly/2pMF4in
Operating Voltage: 5 V\
Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 2 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Analog I/O Pins: 8
EEPROM: 1 KB
DC Current per I/O Pins: 40 mA (I/O Pins)
Input Voltage: 7-12 V
Digital I/O Pins: 22
PWM Output: 6
Power Consumption: 19 mA
PCB Size: 18 x 45 mm
Weight: 7 g
Package Include :
3 X Nano Board
We dont have USB cables in this kit and you will need to buy a mini USB cable to use this NANO board.