3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
ARDWOLF A30 Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Entry Electronic Door-Locks with Reversible Lever and Automatic Locking
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $18.00 on this item|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Three ways to unlock: User codes(200), mifare cards(2 pack included) and the keys, user code is between 4-8 digits
- Automatic locking: For each valid entry, lock will automatically lock in 5 sec, if you do not want that, set the passage mode
- Reversible lever: fits both left-handed and right-handed doors. NOT WATERPROOF, only for home and office Interior doors
- Reset the lock: press and hold the reset button to set the lock back to manufacturer default status when the code and card doesn’t work at all
- Fit doors: Single latch door, adjustable backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", door thickness between 1-3/8" (35mm) and 1-3/4"(45mm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ardwolf CJ8015 Electronic Keyless Keypad Door Lock
- The Ardwolf is committed to offer a more safety and convenient life style.
- The CJ8015 electronic lock may not that a good lock, but it does offer you a more safety and convenient entrance to your home and office.
- Install guide video: search Ardwolf CJ8015 on Youtube
- Three ways to unlock the door by user code, card and the key
- Passage mode will on after you set it and after the first valid entry, then the lock will stay in unlocked status
- Lockout mode will freeze the lock at its current status (Lock or unlock), temporarily disable all the user codes and user code. Re-enter the function code 99 to disable it
Simple and effective
Overall, it is a good choice for you, for your door, for home and office
- Up to 200 user codes
- Up to 200 Mifare Cards
- Standard 12-key keypad
- Standard 12-key keypad
- Battery not included
- adjustable backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- door thickness between 1-3/8" (35mm) and 1-3/4"(45mm)
- Set the lock back to manufacturer default. Press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds (3 beeps with LED blink red)
|A30 Keypad Smart Door Lock||A10 Fingerprint Smart Door Lock||A60 Fingerprint Smart Door Lock|
|Lock Shell||Zinc alloy||Zinc alloy||Zinc Stainless Steel 304alloy|
|Unlock Ways||Code, Mifare Card, Mechanical keys||Fingerprint, Code, Mechanical keys||Fingerprint, Code, Mechanical keys|
|Fingerprint Sensor||No||Optical Fingerprint Sensor||Live Semiconductor Sensor|
|OLED Display Screen||No||✓||✓|
|Additional Power Source||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Schlage FE575 PLY 626 ELA Plymouth Keypad Entry with Auto-Lock and Elan Levers, Brushed Chrome
Kwikset SmartCode 955 Keypad Electronic Lever Door Lock Deadbolt Alternative with Pembroke Door Handle Lever Featuring SmartKey Security in Satin Nickel
Honeywell Safes & Door Locks - 8734301 Electronic Entry Lever Door Lock, Satin Nickel
Schlage, Brushed Chrome FE595CS V PLY 626 ELA Plymouth Light Commercial Electronic Keypad Lock with Elan Lever
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Ardwolf US||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||A30||Brushed Chrome||Satin Nickel||Satin Nickel||Brushed Chrome|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beside that the way to use this thing is
Put the code then press # to unlock ... that's it ..
If you get that ... this thing is a keeper ..
#123456#01#001#your choice password ### 3 beeps and red light .... sound like it's not worked but it will
Then just put the password then # and you will hear it unluck .. that is it !!!!! THAT IS IT ... 10 pages manual ugh
UPDATE Sep 11, 2017 NiMH rechargeable batteries and handle issue
Do not use rechargeable batteries in these locks as I've already replaced batteries in one highly used lock twice in a 3 week span. I have since begun the process of changing out all 15 locks with throw away alkalines when the 'green' batteries go down. I'm now stuck with 72 NiMH batteries and a nice charger. One other thing to note is the spring loaded pin which exposes the mechanical lock is in a place that some users grab and squeeze causing the handle to slide open. In fact, one handle was broken in half because of that type of incident. I think if I had it all to do over again I would have purchased the other Ardwolf version that has the lock exposed.
Extremely satisfied with the value for the price and will be using these locks for future expansions.