4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Ardwolf A20S Fingerprint Door Lock Security Keyless Biometric Touchscreen Lever with Auto Lock, Left-Handed
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔Three Ways to Unlock: User codes (up to 99), fingerprints (up to 99) and the keys, user code is at least 8 digits (random pwd protection)
- ✔Not Reversible: The lock is not reversible, please be careful when choose the left or right handle lever
- ✔Fit Doors: Adjustable backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", door thickness between 1-3/8" (35mm) and 1-3/4"(45mm), IP55 Waterproof, we suggest used on home or office doors
- ✔Deadbolt Button Function: There is a deadbolt button on the inside panel, which only master users can unlock from outside when the button is enabled
- ✔User Data Copy/Track: In case of user data lose, you can keep a copy of the data, the data can be copied and used on another A20S lock; unlocks records can be tracked as well
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ardwolf Care Your Home and Office Convenient Safety
- One hole needs to be drilled while the lock is installed. So it wouldn't be a good choise if your door can not be drilled.
- Please confirm your door is left-handed door or right-handed door, and choose the suitable door lock for your door (Left-hand or right-handed).
- Before enter the user code, active the keypad by touching it; press the enter button to unlock the door after the user code.
- Press and hold the reset button to set the lock back to manufacturer default status when the code and fingerprint doesn't work at all
- For each valid entry, lock will automatically lock in 5 sec.
New Style Fingerprint Door Lock
- High Speed Processor Integrated The lock is powered by the ST chip, which has 25% increase of the processing capacity.
- Touch screen keypad Stainless Steel as Raw Material. With a high quality black touch screen keypad, there is no more worry about leaving the fingermark on the screen. Stainless steel (304 grade) is purposely designed to absorb more energy without breaking. The stronger resistance to corrosion keeps a longer life time for the finish.
- Front Plate (Outside Plate) (WxHxD): 68x210x29.8mm, Stainless steel forging casting
- Back Plate (Inside Plate) (WxHxD): 68x210x29.8mm, Stainless steel forging casting
Convenient, Fast and Security
- Battery: (4 AA Alkaline of 1.5V, not included) 5,000~6,000 times
- Rated Voltage: DC 6V
- Operating Temperature: -15 centigrades~55 centigrade
- Type of Fingerprint Sensor: Optical
- Wake Up Time: 400ms
- Fingerprint Input Method: Optical capture
- User Capacity: 100 fingerprints and 100 user codes
- Fake Finger: No recognition( Silicon Material)
- FAR%/FRR%: 0.001/0.01
- Capture Speed: 39cm/s
9V power port for emergency
ultra sensitive sensor: read fingerprint in less than 1sec.
false rejection rate: 0.01%
false recognition rate: 0.001%
Support up to 100 fingerprints. 100 users available
Compare with similar items
Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint and Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lever Door Lock (Satin Nickel)
Fingerprint Door Lock with Bluetooth Biometric Smart Lock Keyless Home Entry + 5pcs of RFID Cards (Zinc Alloy)
Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lock (Satin Nickel)
Adel 3398 Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Trinity Fingerprint + Password+ Key
ZKTeco Electronic Smart Lock Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock with Bluetooth Keyless Home Entry with Your Smartphone/Fingerprint Locks for Bedroom
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ardwolf US||IBE SUPPLY||ZKTeco||JRsourcing||TeKit Coolstore||ZKTeco|
|Item Dimensions||—||7 x 6.3 x 3.5 in||12.6 x 7.48 x 9.84 in||7 x 6.3 x 3.5 in||5.91 x 2.68 x 3.35 in||5.91 x 7.87 x 5.51 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.) There is no "9" or "0" on the keypad, so if you plan to use a code and not a fingerprint, your code can't include those numbers, just 1-8.
2.) Codes MUST be 8 digits long, so there's no way to use a 4-digit code (unless you enter it in twice, factoring in the caveat above).
3.) The included keys are custom laser cut on the inside, so you won't be able to get copies made. The keys are really intended as a backup, though honestly you'd probably never use them.
4.) No way to disable the beep sound. This may not be an issue for most, but I work in a film studio, so it means I can't enter my office when sound is being recorded, so I have to wait until I can allow the beep to be able to get in. A minor inconvenience though.
Otherwise, this is a really great lock for the money! Very high-tech, has a great appearance, and most importantly, is very solid and well made, and secure. If it had Z-Wave capability to be able to connect with my automation system, it would be an even more powerful - perhaps a future version!
Since it was for our front door, we decided to use the top pre-drilled hole for the Ardwolf A20 and add a dead bolt in the lower pre-drilled hole to make it all work without too much trouble. Everything works as expected and the installation and fingerprint setup was really easy, especially after watching a YouTube video that most of the reviewer mentioned here. The lock and handle is solid and beautiful, we really loved it so far!
The only complaint I have, which I finally found the solution for, is the little tiny screw that came with the Ardwolf A20 for the back plastic panel that covers the programming panel in the back. After a few times of unscrewing and re-screwing, the tiny screw does not hold the plastic panel in place any longer, every time we close the door, the panel and the tiny screw falls off. My conclusion is, it was way too short for the thickness of the plastic panel AND getting to the thread on the inside of the unit.
I went and hunt down a longer screw that fits the hole. I highly recommend you go ahead and purchase a M3-0.5 mm x 10 mm stainless steel flat head machine screw (HomeDepot has them for $0.50 per pack of 2) to replace the factory one. It will save you headache later. See my photos for explanation.
Overall, the lock works and acceptance among staff has generally been good. The fingerprint reader works more reliable for some, less reliable for others. It works almost always on first try for me. For those who request it, I am issuing codes in addition to a fingerprint.
The software is a bit antiquated but runs under Windows 10 and is simple enough. The fact that I need a screw driver to add a new fingerprint or code is a bit annoying but it is still a quick procedure.
It feels well-made and mechanically sturdy, definitely not out of place for a business/office door. The installation was not difficult but took some consideration. I learned that there are 2 standards for how far the backset - 2-3/8” and 2-3/4". The template that was included with the lock was for a 2-3/8" backset, which got me worried at first because our door's lock bore is at 2-3/4", which seems more common with commercial doors and locks. But the latch is adjustable and can be installed with either backset.
The one thing I am concerned about is that the batteries will run out in a matter of weeks, not months. We'll see.
5-month update: Still running on the first set of Duracell Quantum batteries with 10-20 unlock operations per day on average.
GOT LOCKED OUT TODAY. THE KEYS PROVIDED DID NOT WORK.
We installed the lock on Monday or Tuesday of this week or maybe it was last week? Anyway, today, out of the clear blue, the thing quit working. I mean, the numbers would light up and you would hear the lock click but nothing happened. Then it wouldn't take either my husband's nor I's administrator FP. We tried 3 sets of fingers prints (3 people) and none of them worked either to open the door.
Husband got the instructions out and followed the recommendation to take batteries out and whatever else. Still doesn't work. SO right now we have tape to keep the door from clicking shut bc once we are out we can't get back in and we have indoor cats so leaving the door open is NOT an option.
What's funny about this is I just today was telling my husband how much I liked this lock - how quick the reader was and how accurate and BAM....
I have emailed the company today and I am awaiting their response...My husband is understandably angry about this.
OH. and the comments about taking the back off to do the fingerprints - ridiculously difficult. I mean, come on! no wonder our first lock had all those scratches -- too forever to open it without making all the scratches on the back cover that you can see very easily. My husband put a tiny piece of something in there to make it easy to pull it off without damaging the case.
Anyway I was disappointed with the company's response the last time. I sure hope they come through this time...
Most recent customer reviews
On September 14, 2017 I bought a lock Ardwolf A20.Read more