|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.2 x 7.9 x 4.3 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_A20-R|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Ardwolf A20 Security High-sensitivity High-Recognition Rate Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock, Right-Handed
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THREE WAYS TO UNLOCK: User codes (up to 100), fingerprints (up to 100) and the keys, user code is at least 8 digits (random pwd protection)
- FIT DOORS: Adjustable backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", door thickness between 1-3/8" (35mm) and 1-3/4"(45mm), NOT WATERPROOF, we suggest used on home or office Interior doors
- NOT REVERSIBLE: Be careful when choose the left or right handle lever. Install guide video: search Ardwolf A20 on Youtube
- RESET THE LOCK: You can press the reset button if there is some problem with the lock(can't unlock by fingerprint or code). Suitable for home, office, school, bank and so on
- USER DATA COPY/TRACK: In case of user data lose, you can keep a copy of the data, the data can be copied and used on another A20 lock; If you want to track the unlock records for a single user, select the data and the ID, then the unlock records will be shown in the software.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ardwolf Care Your Home and Office Convenient Safety
- One hole needs to be drilled while the lock is installed. So it wouldn't be a good choise if your door can not be drilled.
- Please confirm your door is left-handed door or right-handed door, and choose the suitable door lock for your door (Left-hand or right-handed).
- Before enter the user code, active the keypad by touching it; press the enter button to unlock the door after the user code.
- Press and hold the reset button to set the lock back to manufacturer default status when the code and fingerprint doesn't work at all
- For each valid entry, lock will automatically lock in 5 sec.
- High Speed Processor Integrated The lock is powered by the ST chip, which has 25% increase of the processing capacity.
- Touch screen keypad Stainless Steel as Raw Material. With a high quality black touch screen keypad, there is no more worry about leaving the fingermark on the screen. Stainless steel (304 grade) is purposely designed to absorb more energy without breaking. The stronger resistance to corrosion keeps a longer life time for the finish.
- Front Plate (Outside Plate) (WxHxD): 68x210x29.8mm, Stainless steel forging casting
- Back Plate (Inside Plate) (WxHxD): 68x210x29.8mm, Stainless steel forging casting
- Battery: (4 AA Alkaline of 1.5V, not included) 5,000~6,000 times
- Rated Voltage: DC 6V
- Operating Temperature: -15 centigrades~55 centigrade
- Type of Fingerprint Sensor: Optical
- Wake Up Time: 400ms
- Fingerprint Input Method: Optical capture
- User Capacity: 100 fingerprints and 100 user codes
- Fake Finger: No recognition( Silicon Material)
- FAR%/FRR%: 0.001/0.01
- Capture Speed: 39cm/s
9V power port for emergency
ultra sensitive sensor: read fingerprint in less than 1sec.
false rejection rate: 0.01%
false recognition rate: 0.001%
Support up to 100 fingerprints. 100 users available
Compare with similar items
Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint and Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lever Door Lock (Satin Nickel)
Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lock (Satin Nickel)
Ardwolf A10 Fingerprint Touchscreen Keyless Door Lock with Visual Menu Display
Ardwolf A1 No Drills Needed Keyless Keypad Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock, Unlock with Fingerprint Key Password - Satin Nickel
Fingerprint SAMSUNG SHS-H700 New version of SAMSUNG SHS-5230 digital door lock keyless touchpad security EZON
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ardwolf US||Amazon.com||SMART Home||Ardwolf US||Ardwolf US||HD Video Depot|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since it was for our front door, we decided to use the top pre-drilled hole for the Ardwolf A20 and add a dead bolt in the lower pre-drilled hole to make it all work without too much trouble. Everything works as expected and the installation and fingerprint setup was really easy, especially after watching a YouTube video that most of the reviewer mentioned here. The lock and handle is solid and beautiful, we really loved it so far!
The only complaint I have, which I finally found the solution for, is the little tiny screw that came with the Ardwolf A20 for the back plastic panel that covers the programming panel in the back. After a few times of unscrewing and re-screwing, the tiny screw does not hold the plastic panel in place any longer, every time we close the door, the panel and the tiny screw falls off. My conclusion is, it was way too short for the thickness of the plastic panel AND getting to the thread on the inside of the unit.
I went and hunt down a longer screw that fits the hole. I highly recommend you go ahead and purchase a M3-0.5 mm x 10 mm stainless steel flat head machine screw (HomeDepot has them for $0.50 per pack of 2) to replace the factory one. It will save you headache later. See my photos for explanation.
GOT LOCKED OUT TODAY. THE KEYS PROVIDED DID NOT WORK.
We installed the lock on Monday or Tuesday of this week or maybe it was last week? Anyway, today, out of the clear blue, the thing quit working. I mean, the numbers would light up and you would hear the lock click but nothing happened. Then it wouldn't take either my husband's nor I's administrator FP. We tried 3 sets of fingers prints (3 people) and none of them worked either to open the door.
Husband got the instructions out and followed the recommendation to take batteries out and whatever else. Still doesn't work. SO right now we have tape to keep the door from clicking shut bc once we are out we can't get back in and we have indoor cats so leaving the door open is NOT an option.
What's funny about this is I just today was telling my husband how much I liked this lock - how quick the reader was and how accurate and BAM....
I have emailed the company today and I am awaiting their response...My husband is understandably angry about this.
OH. and the comments about taking the back off to do the fingerprints - ridiculously difficult. I mean, come on! no wonder our first lock had all those scratches -- too forever to open it without making all the scratches on the back cover that you can see very easily. My husband put a tiny piece of something in there to make it easy to pull it off without damaging the case.
Anyway I was disappointed with the company's response the last time. I sure hope they come through this time...
The back panel has a tiny screw, which I lost almost immediately. Also the back panel doesn't have a way to be removed easily since it's seamless with the rest of the handle. I had to put a piece of tape on it and pull the tape to get it off. I eventually cut a tiny 0.25" corner of the back panel so I had a place to pull with my finger. Still the best on amazon.
Point being, have I received a flawless product, no. Was it that big a deal to me, no. But to someone who doesnt know how to custom fab things to work , yes it would be a problem.
The good : I got both of them to sit just right on my doors. And once installed, boy oh boy do they work well. Awesome look, real sturdy, super quick fingerprint read. 8 digit code. Just great all around performance. I am not sure if you can turn the beeping sound off yet, but its been great other than the install issues.
Most recent customer reviews
On September 14, 2017 I bought a lock Ardwolf A20.Read more