Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Are We There Yet?: Games, Riddles and Tongue Twisters for Hours of Traveling Fun!
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on October 24, 2011
I love this book! It reminded me of road trips my family and I would take years ago. A book like this would've been a life~saver for my parents' back then!!

...but here we are today! This book is great because a big part of it is just using what's around you...no special tools or electronics needed, but then there are portions that utilize phones/camera phones without taking away from any of the imagination.

It's fun to enjoy car trips the old fashioned way! Turn off the dvd player and the music and open this book...it'll bring you back and create memories for your children to look back on fondly.
on February 24, 2013
This is just the type of book you need on your Kindle or cell phone when you are on a plane ride or car trip. The game ideas are easy to follow, and can keep the kids occupied for hours.
on August 9, 2011
EXCELLENT book for some fun in the car for short or long drives. A true collection of all the car games that we remember from when we were kids and cant wait to share with our own children. Some games will make you laugh as you remember how to play them. There were a few included that I didnt know about and can't wait to try! It's a must buy and one to tell your friends with kids about too. Makes a perfect gift!
on January 4, 2012
Are WE There Yet? by Jeff Sechler: Games, riddles, tongue twisters for traveling fun
Family fun for any car ride, whether around town or across the country. Kids and, in fact, the whole family will find delightful and educational ways to while away the hours while confined in carseats or seatbelts. There are songs to sing, riddles that the adults will also enjoy and all kinds of games to keep the children playing quietly together while adults can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. Adults may be stumped also by the fun riddles at the end of the book. I had to peek at lots of the answers and learned quite a bit between the covers of this handy little book. Keep it in your car!
on August 13, 2013
Some of the questions are tough for 6 YO. However, we had tons of fun with the Cargo question and saved lots of headache with are we there yet question. Overall, it's a fair buy.
on August 11, 2013
I downloaded this onto my Kindle for our family trip. I wasn't impressed when I went looking for boredom buster ideas on our trip.
on January 4, 2015
Nice Product, quick shipping
on April 9, 2014
The children enjoyed the book and asked me to read it a couple of time to them. I felt it was o.k. only.
on July 8, 2013
I don't knw where the comments re hating and disliking came from - this book was perfect for the occasion of y gift to 9-year old twins on a long trip!!!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse