BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 3, 2017
Great book if your little one loves animals and the sounds they make. Simple and easy to captivate their short attention spans.
on January 23, 2017
I bought this board book for my 2 yr old nephew. He loves it and I like the quality and illustrations. I plan on buying more of these books in the future.
on August 10, 2015
My kids LOVE this book. It is so cute when my almost two year old twins "read" it to themselves. I love hearing my little boy say, "Hey! I'm a shickum!" (chicken). Sandra Boynton is wonderful and we have a ton of her books.
on May 7, 2017
Are you a Cow is a great book! My 2 year old enjoys reading this book to us. It is one of our family favorites.
on December 18, 2015
Sandra Boynton is a gifted writer of children's literature. The text is simple without being insipid; quickly memorizable by a young child so that they can 'read along' with you, and not so long that they overwhelm their attention span. My grandkids love animals of all kinds, so the illustrations are always a hit as well.
on July 11, 2016
Fun book with short sentences.
love Boynton Books!
Also these books are prunted on heavy cardboard that stand up tp a lot of abuse. My toddler not only loves reading these, but sometimes takes them into the bed overnight. I know it makes for a strange cuddle buddy but at least I don't have to worry about whether or not the book is going to survive the night. We've had others that were not so lucky.
on September 25, 2013
My all-time favourite toddler book is Sandra Boynton's Moo, Baa, La La La, but this one comes a close second. Everybody enjoys the humour of three singing pigs saying "La la la," but you will never ever forget the moment your toddler walks up to you holding a book and says "Are you a cow?"

How your toddler enjoys this book changes with their development, as well. Sure, some toddlers might be like my older, more mathematical and logical boy, who just memorizes books and finishes the sentences. But kids like my younger model will appreciate this book in many different ways. First, experiencing the surreal humour, but then experimenting with humour by answering "Yes" instead of "no" to each page (or some combination of thereof).
on August 20, 2017
Live Sandra Boynton and her entire collection!
on September 6, 2017
love this book for young children
on February 28, 2017
My daughter's favorite book!