$ 67 $9.99 Save $2.32 (23%)
+ $3.97 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- With over 6,000 questions grade school questions, test your aptitude in 23 categories including Animal Science, Cultural Studies, Grammar, Music, Reading, US Geography, Vocabulary, Health, and Astronomy.
- Homeroom- Played just like the game show loved by millions.
- Academic Academy- Compete against your friends taking turns answering questions
- Flashcard Mode- It is time to up the stakes. Compete against your friends in a timed event, battle to answer 10 questions correct and get the most dollars.
- Spelling Bee- Just like Flashcard Mode but only Spelling words!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I like ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER and I enjoyed playing this video game version of the show. The graphics aren't the greatest and Jeff Foxworthy does repeat the same expressions over and over. Also, if you play the game constantly over a short period, it can become repetitive. However, I love playing trivia based games and I've played this game several times by myself and with family members and we all still enjoy it. It's not the best trivia video game I've ever played, but it's a good, family friendly knowledge game that can provide several hours of entertainment. If you want more, try the board game version of the show or the ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER DVD game.
A fun game you can play alone or with an opponent. You get the "cheats" and there are five 5th graders you can choose to help you out. Though I proved I'm smarter than a 5th grader, there are questions that will make you think. This game proves you don't remember everything you learned in school, but it's a fun way to refresh your memory.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lots of fun, educational and a great way to play video games with my son ... its now turned competitive!Published on February 7, 2013 by Gina C.
Very fun game. This is not too hard that you won't know any answers and not too easy that you will know them all. Read morePublished on June 22, 2010 by Becky Rose
Bought this game for my 8-year-old nephew. His parents love to play as much as he does. This version is for the PS2, they also make it for the computer. Read morePublished on February 15, 2009 by M. Bryant