Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 29, 2010, 11:38:33 AM PST
I'm just wondering how many individuals are richer financially after reading this book or any other wealth creation book for that matter.......... I'v read them all , and still dont have a mansion or bentley i can call my own..

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011, 11:26:45 PM PST
TrueBlue says:
Actually 'rich' is so interpretive. I will put it to you in this way...... I no longer have to work at a job I hate, I have had several totally unexpected financial windfalls. I can travel (just got back from a cruise) with my family, I have a house at the beach. It works somewhat like this..... I think it, and then I believe it is mine, than I see that it is mine, and then it eventually comes to me. So I would say have to say yes I am "richer" and that my life has been totally revamped having read and re read this book.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2011, 11:32:18 PM PST
TrueBlue says:
I am actually "richer", but I am also a very positive and unbeat person. By no means am I Oprah. I will however put it to you in this way...... I no longer have to work at a job I hate, I have had several totally unexpected financial windfalls. . I don't have a mansion nor do I drive a Bentley, although I did test it with a Lexus, and it's parked in front of my house. We can travel (just got back from a cruise) with my family, we have a house at the beach. It is a process that works somewhat like this..... I think it, and then I believe it is mine, than I see that it is mine, and then it eventually comes to me. So I would say have to say yes I am "richer" and that my life has been totally revamped having read and re read this book.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2012, 7:04:19 AM PDT
Yi says:
Thanks for sharing your story Wendee. It is very inspiring. Just as Wallace said in the book, with faith you will go on achieving even greater things.

Posted on Jul 11, 2012, 6:49:03 PM PDT
Mr. Wallace did say that thinking "truth" while surrounded by life's challenges is a daunting task. Still, to not do so is to fall into the trap of thinking over and over again how things are.
This in itself is a proof of the text, in that thinking about things as they are (Oh this recession, the greedy bankers, or my personal favorite, the practice is down) does seem to perpetuate the circumstances. So the solution MUST be to think what you want and not what is...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 29, 2010
Latest post:  Jul 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about