Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Area 52 [2 CD]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 14, 2015
Absolutely one of my favorite albums ever. So good. The arrangements and just MAD SKILL these musicians have is incredible. Wish there were a live performance of this on DVD and wish Rodrigo y Gabriela always had this much percussion and other instruments in their music. Sure they are amazing with just their two guitars, but this... THIS! This album makes me happy.
on October 13, 2017
great album
on April 16, 2012
This combination of a Cuban All-star Band and these 2 splendid neuvo flaminco guitar players leads to some splendid redo's of old material, but some of the arrangements are over done and lead to some busy numbers were it's hard to pick out the guitars. There are enough splendid moments with the old material keep one interested, even though new music is mostly missing.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on December 28, 2012
We were first introduced to Rodrigo and Gabriela through a friend and once we heard their music, we were sold. This particular album has a little bit of a different flavor to it...the duo play with other artists to produce a new sound. For instance, the talented British jazz pianist Alex Wilson helped add a Cuban angle to the original arrangements. One of my favorites is the daughter of Ravi Shankar, Anoushka, who introduces yet another sound...that of the sitar.

I could go on and on as this album is simply amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves guitar or Latin American music.
on September 26, 2015
Wow, the ability of this group's creativity with a guitar.
on February 20, 2015
I never could have believed Rodrigo y Gabriela needed any more dancing power, but the cuban influence in this magical album makes this a megaparty all up in your ear tubes.
on March 14, 2016
This is an AWESOME album. Was lucky enough to see them live when they did this tour with C.U.B.A. If you like Latin music and bands and love Rodrigo y Gabriela, then this is a a great choice. Just a different spin on their already amazing hits.
on December 30, 2013
Although containing some pleasant tracks, I found that the collaboration with the Cuban sound drew Rodrigo y Gabriella away from their own distinctive music sound I have come to enjoy. If you are a Rodrigo y Gabriella fan for their own sound, you may want to skip this one.
2 helpful votes
on August 29, 2014
Dynamic Duo
on May 31, 2014
Like every other reviews, I find this duo absolutely mesmerizing when I listen to their music. I feel like dancing, and no matter what my mood is like when I get up each morning, I put this album on and feel like getting a ticket for Cuba before the day is over....They are fabulous! Cheryl