Arena Pure Mirror Swim Goggle
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping|
- 80% Polycarbonate/15% Silicone/5% Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Hand Wash
- Lens: Polycarbonate; Seal: TPR; Strap: Silicone
- Lightweight low profile lens with secure fit for racing
- Dual silicone strap with easy adjustment and 4 interchangeable nose pieces
- FINA approved, UV Protection, anti-fog lenses, and 100% PVC free
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These perfect Pure Mirror goggles will help keep the glare out of your eyes while you push towards the finish.
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 2.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003R6SVWI
- Item model number: 92356
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 17, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
However, they also frustrate me a lot. The goggles are in between the make-it-yourself swedes and the speedo vanquishers. There is a rubber lining around the rims of the goggles, but, unlike vanquishers, the rubber is not squishy. This means that the rubber does not help make a seal with your eyes, so if you don't have the goggles in the perfect position on your eyes before you jump in the water, there will be a small leak in your goggles. This can be fixed with enough fiddling, but I have to do this at least 3 of every 4 times I initially get in the water for a day. Once they are in a position where they don't leak, they are perfectly fine, but this process of trial and error is really annoying when I have to do it every time i get in the water.