5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Argomax Mesh ergonomic Office Chair (EM-EC002) ¡
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3D Armrest - Forward and backward rotating, up and dowm adjustment,offers a versatile range of motion and built-in lumbar support gives extra relaxation.
- Adjustable Height and 360° Swivel: Adjustable tilt tension and seat height, greatly help to eliminates leg fatigue. Dual-wheel PU casters support 360° Swivel freely and move very easily
- Made of nylon with breathable glass fiber, high quality materials and construction meet the BIFMA standards.
- Easy to Install: The instructions are very easy to follow, you just need to count a few screws and bolts, you can assemble it.
- Friendly Customer Service and Warranty Guarantee: Offers a 30 days no questions asked money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Adjustable Height 360 Degree
- Adjustable Tilt Tension and Seat Height
- Greatly Help to Eliminate Leg Fatigue
Body Massage Design
Solve Your Problem, Offer you a relaxing situation
Built-in lumbar support give extra relaxation
- Imported nylon with breathable glass fiber
- Package Included:
- 1 x Chair
- 1 x User Manual
Compare with similar items
Poly and Bark Inverness Ergonomic Office Chair in Mesh, Black
Poly and Bark Valencia Ergonomic Office Chair in Mesh, Black
Herman Miller Embody Chair: Fully Adj Arms - White Frame/Aluminum Base - Translucent Casters
Herman Miller Sayl Task Chair: Tilt Limiter - Stationary Seat Depth - Stationary Arms - Standard Carpet Casters - Black Base & Frame
Poly and Bark Karlen Office Chair in Mesh, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||singer real||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||OfficeDesigns||megawatt||Amazon.com|
|Color||Ec726b||Black||Black||Carbon Balance||Crepe Licorice||Black|
|Item Dimensions||19.3 x 27.6 x 22.8 in||26 x 24 x 47 in||27 x 26.5 x 45 in||28 x 28 x 24.5 in||24.5 x 26 x 37 in||24 x 21 x 36 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coming from a DX racer chair I was impressed. Say what you will about DX racer and the like but give them props for their build quality. So my expectations were rather high.
I'm 6 foot 2 inches, and 260 lbs and was a bit worried when it arrived, however once I put it together (which was incredibly easy) and sat on it for the first time. Being a big guy I was worried about the mesh seating, as this is the first chair that doesn't have a cushion. And at first it felt odd, uncomfortable even. It's a bit on the firmer side in terms of feel. However once I spent time on it I accumulated well to the feel, and having it breathe down there as well as the back works wonders for me.
My DX racer was good but it didn't support the back at all, was often finding myself slouched forward constantly, that and the fact I slipped and fell on my tailbone one day has really done a number on my lower back. This is my first experience with an ergonomic chair and I'm never going back. I find myself now sitting with my back fully supported and see my overall posture improving, which is good for a Pc gamer such as myself who sits at his desk for several hours at a time during his free time.
My only gripe, which is more of a personal preference thing is that there are some chrome painted parts that I wish weren't chrome. But again this is personal preference so I don't see the need to fault it.
But overall the aesthetics are nice, extremely comfortable and supportive. Gas pump holds my heavy self no problems, no squeaking, no straining. And build quality is solid, all that's left is to see how long it lasts over regular use and time, I'll be sure to update this if anything does change.
But for now I highly recommend it, coming from a tall husky gamer you can't really beat the price if you're on a budget but don't want to be TOO cheap.
Lucky, all the pieces were present for assembly. The high pressure spring works great. It does take a little force at the beginning. I like how the armrest can be positioned out and in, and also up and down (raised). The roated head is stiff at first and loosens as time goes on. The mesh design feels good on my back and neck. My own personal experience the chair helps with my L4 & L5. I am able to sit for a lot longer than my previouse chair. Overall, this is a great chair that is comfortable and relieves back pain.
Some of the highlights that I liked are:
- Adjustable arms and head rest. Arms can be adjusted up, down, and to the sides and the head rest moves up and down at an angle.
- The movement of the back cushion is very natural.
Check out the video for more of my initial thoughts and impressions about the chair.
Not much to add to what others have said. It's packaged well with few parts so easy to assemble plus an extra screw and washer in case you drop one (like I did...). Took about 20 minutes to put together. Very comfortable, arms, height and headrest adjustments easy to set and lumbar support is great/hit the right spot for me. Very happy with this chair.
So, enter a cheap Chinese chair, complete with Engrish instructions. Worked great for about three months, and this is why I give it four instead of five stars. The way the back maintains position is via a series of metal pieces pinched together, retained by a nut. After a while that nut loosens, and the back stops staying in place. Now, this is really easy to correct. But I had to go get a socket wrench and a 1/2" socket, get under the chair, and tighten it. And then I over-tightened it so the back retention handle just hung there all limp-like and sad. So I then had to back out the nut little by little until that thing worked. And then I went too far and it was too loose to maintain position, so I had to tighten it.
All this caused my beer to get warm, so it cost the chair a star.
Most recent customer reviews
There is a mere suggestion of padding on the armrests so that they become extremely uncomfortable if i sit...Read more
Piston started sinking immediately, had to buy a replacement kit for that.
Three months later the the plastic vertical back bar started splitting right...Read more