|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$101.40 - $169.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Duratread™ sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.38"
- Premium full grain leather foot and six-row stitch pattern upper
- ATS® Advanced Torque Stability technology with composite forked shank
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Old West bloodlines with fresh styling and high performance in a boot that works hard. ATS technology supports the foot. The flexible Duratread rubber sole resists barnyard acids. A sophisticated six-row stitch pattern with some color contrast and an elegant U-toe profile bring it all together.
A great looking cowboy boot that supports your feet for all-day wear? You've hit pay dirt with the Ariat Heritage Stockman boot. Traditional etched and stitched design on the leather foot and shaft provides style, but it's the gel-padded insole, molded orthotic footbed, and keep-dry sock liner that makes these your everyday, made-for-walking, pair.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 17.8 x 13.7 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002SG7UCK
- Item model number: Heritage Stockman
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: