Ariat Women's Lowland Boot,Black,11 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.5" around
- Equestrian inspired
- Premium full-grain leather
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Shaft Height: Approx. 7 1/2'' Tall. ATS comfort technology. Cute mid-height boot with side zip for ease of entry. ATS footbed with EVA. PVC welt. Non-marking rubber outsole.
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.7 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- ASIN: B004TE2EZC
- Item model number: Lowland
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 29, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Black leather and black suede combo works super together.
Very comfortable from the get-go.
Super stylish. Looks great with straight or pencil pants tucked into boot.
Inside zipper makes putting on the boot very easy.
All compliments - no complaints about the boots.
Also wanted to add that the Amazon boot price was less than the Ariat website boot price.