|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$159.95 - $229.95|
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.62"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Premium full grain leather foot and sanded six-row pattern upper for distressed look
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Trendy upper leather with sanded, aged, and distressed look. 6-Row Western stitch on shaft. Square Toe shape and 1 13/8" scoured and distressed heel. GYW and hand-nailed scoured and distressed leather outsole. ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning.
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OTJKCX8
- Item model number: Lawless
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These were exactly what we had hoped, and Vid was extremely grateful, smiled all day. We are pleased that our staff member finally knows what a quality boot should be, and we're confident he's as comfortable as he can be while he works. That makes everyone happy. Even the horses. Wink.
Nice looking decorative stitching
Will take a good shine
Stitching on inner leather on heel gave out, and a piece of leather that was lining the inside came loose
Piping on sides of boots cracked
Built-in padded foot bed started wearing through after a couple weeks of normal wear
I glued the loose leather inside, and put some insoles in.
Overall great boots. Took a while to break in -- some rubbing alcohol on the inside of the boots on the stubborn spots helped to stretch them a little.
Only complaint is the slick leather sole under the ball of my foot. Makes playing drums a bit tricky.