Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ariat Men's M2 Relaxed Fit Boot Cut Jean
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on May 8, 2015
Good, heavy denim, solid construction, great finish, I love the details like two colored thread seams.

Revised Review: After loving these for a couple of months, I happened to find myself on my knees doing some work for maybe 2 minutes. Shortly after getting up I noticed a weak spot on my right knee which soon turned into a tear, which grew very quickly to then turn these into a pair of half-way cut-offs.

For this much money, the denim should be more durable. I hope mine was just a shoddy pair, but I'm sorta gun-shy buying another in case it wasn't.
on November 17, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy these jeans. They are comfortable, soft (no breaking-in period like Levi's) and fit very close to their advertised size. I am 6'-7 and the 38 length on these jeans gives me the confidence to sit in a chair and not look like I'm wearing a pair of shorts, or that I don't know how to shop for pants that fit me correctly. I enjoyed this pair so much that I purchased Ariat Men's M4 Low Rise Boot Cut as well. Fantastic jeans.
on January 20, 2016
These jeans fit great, have a nice cut, and nice nice finishing details. When I found these, I was really excited that these would be my new go-to jeans. They're a bit on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for right?

Only problem, the knees on these jeans wore out alarmingly quickly. Within 5 months of moderate use, both knees are threadbare and will rip any day now. I'm not particularly hard on my jeans I don't think. I have a pair of Levi's 569 that are over a year old and still holding up. In fact, they've been washed so many times that the color has faded to the point that I don't really like the look as much as I used to, but the fabric is still going!

I bought the "dusty road" color, which has some faux wear on the knees. Perhaps they treated the knees in some way that caused the fabric to have reduced durability? Anyway, I'm disappointed.
review image
on May 15, 2016
These jeans fit great. Not sure what it is about this color those, the first pair lasted a couple weeks, then more or less fell apart. Sent them back for a new pair, thank you Amazon. New pair has held up much better, but is still showing more ware and tear than my other color jeans of this style.
on June 22, 2016
Huge pockets front and back, great denim, fantastic construction. These jeans are worth the money for fit and comfort. The front pockets are about 9 inches wide, and the "coin" pocket is actually large enough for a wallet or cell phone. The back pockets are deeper than Carhartt or Levis for those that like to carry a wallet back there. The waist is generous and the cut is relaxed through the crotch area, without being baggy. The "boot cut" is not a bell bottom, just an extension of the relaxed fit, so no real flare if you want to avoid that look. Plenty of room for your boots though....

If you like the simple back pocket stitching, look at the Granite color or the Swagger color. The other colors have more complex patterns. I am impressed with these jeans and appreciate belt loops that can take a 1 3/4" belt with no problem. The fit is a bit looser than Carhartt loose fit (B325 model), but not much, the size is true to the Carhartt sizing as well. Great jeans, and seem to be made of better materials and better built than similar Carhartt jeans. I still like my Carhartt jeans, these Ariat M2's are just an upgrade...
on March 31, 2015
My husband loves these jeans. We found this brand at a store in north Arkansas and haven't been able to find them since..until now. The fit and the wash are exactly what we wanted. These hold up well for many many washes. My husband wore the previous pair twice a week for 2 years before they started showing enough wear that we had to buy these for him to wear to work.
on April 1, 2014
Finding Jeans that are 36 long and actually look good are rare, I found this brand at a boot place and they fit and look great. I now have 5 different styles of this jean and they all are as I was hoping. They are nice enough to wear out for a casual evening but not to expensive to wear at construction job.

Ariat seems to make a great quality jean and this pair seems like it will last a while without getting wore out.
on December 20, 2014
Best pair of jeans I've ever bought. They fit perfectly with plenty of room in the thigh and crotch area. I purchased the M2. Highly recommended pair of jeans. I hope they get more my size 34×34. Great pair of American made jeans.
on January 15, 2015
Really really like these jeans.

1. They fit really well

2. They seem to be very sturdily constructed. Tougher than some other mainline jean brands I have purchased.

I will probably purchase another pair.
on January 17, 2015
These are very well made. They are a little more heavyweight than I was expecting. A true test of jeans begins 6 months into regular use. My initial estimate has me expecting these to hold up better than competing brands in the same price range.