|Fits as expected||
Ariat Men's Maverick II Pull-on Steel-Toe Work Boot
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Steel-toe Western boot featuring scalloped topline with pull-loops at sides and contrast-stitched pattern on shaft
- U-turn technology for easy on and off
- Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushioning
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy long lasting ease with the new Ariat Maverick II ST men's boot. This western-inspired pull-on boot is sure to make you feel and look your best. Crafted with genuine leather accented with a six-row stitch pattern for added appeal, the new Ariat Maverick II ST also features a breathable mesh lining that helps keep your feet comforted and at ease. Oil and slip-resistant dual-density TPU outsole provides lasting traction that grips when and where you need it the most. Ideal to be paired with any casual ensemble, get ready to redefine your style with the new Ariat Maverick II ST.
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004SF0CWY
- Item model number: Maverick ll Pull-On Steel Toe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I usually wear a size 9.5 in boots, these seem to run a little larger I might have been better with a size 9 in these so you might want to go on the smaller size if your boots normally run a little large. Most sneakers I'm a 10 or 10.5, dress and boots 9.5, but your results may vary.
Make sure to fill out the warranty form on their website, under all the stuff in the box was a card to tell you to visit their website to register the warranty. I almost tossed the box before I saw it, that really should be on top of the box Ariat!