|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$95.74 - $264.50 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
- Premium full grain leather foot and cross-pattern inlays on upper
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Put your best possible foot forward with Ariat boots. These striking Ariat Ranchero men's cowboy boots are constructed from full grain leather, and feature a distinctively-designed 13" shaft, a Goodyear leather welt, and leather lining. The expertly cut cross designs on the upper give these boots a style that can only be found on Ariat boots.
While real cowboys need no help looking genuine, you can be sure this authentic number will remove all doubt. Squared at the toe, quilted on the shaft, and cut in a deep scoop at the top, the Ranchero is born for whatever ground you roam--even if that's a city square. A stacked heel and durable sole add the comfort you need to escape the day unscathed--or at least unblistered.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0045G8JNK
- Item model number: Ranchero
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The picture is true to color as well. The brown start out pretty glossy but has softened now (I'm sure I could polish back to a luster, but that's not what I want them for).
For a Mid-priced boot, these look great and are very well made. Don't know if they'll make 20 years, but they look like they should. I'll update the review when they do.
Secondly, the top of the boot tends to rub considerably, and is eventually very annoying. I believe this is due to the stiffness/thickness of the bootstraps. Because they loop over the top of the boot, they rub against my leg with every step, eventually becoming uncomfortable.
If you don't wear boot normally, you need to get some over the calf boot socks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So far so good seems like a good boot wasn't exactly like I expected but still satisfied with the qualityPublished 1 month ago by jordan
As soon as they are stretched just a little, they'll be perfect. Really nice, good looking pair of boots.Published 2 months ago by ashley hulse
They are really good quality boots. The only thing i dont like about them is they are really slippery the bottoms are too smooth.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
It probably would have fit just fine if you had sent the right size.Published 5 months ago by Dave Barrow