|Price:||$169.95 - $209.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 12.5" around
- Round-toe Western boot featuring dual pulls at shaft and embossed logo at counter
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All conditions Workhog with Western flair. Waterproof Pro shuts out the wet and snow. Ariat's ATS Max platform provides maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment. The sole pairs a lightweight cushioning EVA midsole with Ariat's highly abrasion resistant oil and slip resisting Duratread outsole for the ideal combination of comfort and durability. Features Ariat's unique patent pending U Turn Entry System allowing easy entry with a true fit regardless of foot shape.
Ariat is celebrated for their high-caliber workboots and the Workhog style shows us why. The waterproof design features a full-grain leather upper and Goodyear welting for superior quality, while the Duratread outsole is self-cleaning and non-tracking. The stability chassis encourages an anatomically correct step for comfort on long days.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002Q8I1FK
- Item model number: Workhog Pull-On Waterproof
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 16, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ordered size 10, which was so tight I got a foot cramp trying to get my foot in. I got some neatsfoot oil and a set of boot trees. I oiled the boots and stuck in the trees. I let them sit for a couple of weeks and they are getting close to perfect. The trees widened the heel more tthan I'd like, I put in the boot trees so the heel part is sticking up. The ball of the boot is loosening up while keeping the heel tight. Another week with the boot trees and the boots should be perfecto.
Typically I cant even get slip on boots on my feet.
These went on reasonably easy, and are very comfortable.... Comfortable enough to go and by a batch of "boot socks" :-)
I have had these boots on every day for about 9 months. Just spent a week away on a business trip without my boots... The two best parts of coming home were...
1) My own bed.
2) (Almost 1) Got my boots back on!
I actually missed them! :-)
Update: here we are less than a year after I purchased them and they have developed a decent leak in both boots. Granted I have worn these boots daily and have not oiled or treated them with anything but still feel they should hold up longer than these have for sure. My left boot has the largest leak and my socks are getting wet very quickly in rainy conditions without even walking through puddles or streams. The leak appears to be along the outside seam. I have updated the rating to reflect this issue