We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Waterproof pro construction with full grain leather foot
- Mesh lining
- Cement construction
Work & Safety Shoes Buying Guide
Find the ideal shoes for your on-the-job needs. Shop now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Workhog Trek 8 H20 packs all the superior performance features of Ariats top of the line work footwear into a lace up boot with trek styling and advanced waterproof protection. Waterproof Pro Construction combines waterproof premium full grain leathers with an impermeable barrier for total protection in wet environments. Mesh lined. 90 degree heel Built on the Workhog Stability Platform which delivers all around comfort and reduces foot fatigue. Goodyear welt construction adds durability. ATS Max technology provides maximum support for tough tasks and long hours on your feet. An extra wide shank delivers maximum torsional stability promotes proper body alignment and minimizes foot fatigue. The EVA midsole and moisture wicking gel cushioned footbed provide shock absorption and rebound for all day comfort. The oil and slip resisting Duratread outsole with aggressive tread design provides wear and abrasion resistance.
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Package Dimensions: 18.7 x 15 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00BI4RPJQ
- Item model number: 10011971
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't know what I'm going to do now already spent $400 on boots this year but at $17 a hour doesn't afford you the option of buying boots every 3 months