Ariat Women's Murrieta Boot,Old West Black,9.5 B(M) US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.5" around
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- Fold down top line
- Duratread outersole
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Ariat(R) Ladies' Murrietta Boots The Musketeer-inspired Murrietta, with its' rugged composition yet feminine features, is the boot for the woman whose personal style has no boundaries. The slim, full-grain leather shaft is offset by the roughed-out seams and stitch detailing and topped with a high-arched foldable topline. With its' ATS(R) (Advanced Torque Stability)footbed technology and overall authentic Western styling, this is a truly modern boot from the New West Collection. Features: X Toe shape Foldable topline Exclusive ATS(R) footbed technology Rubber composition outsole 17" Shaft height 1.75" Heel height Item Specifications: Material: Full-grain leather
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 14.9 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- ASIN: B0073XZOK8
- Item model number: Murrieta
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Needless to say, these boots are even more beautiful in person. The quality in the stitching, the leather, heel, etc are exceptionally good. The price is definitely worth the investment. I was scared, because these are my first real cowboy boots! Definitely happy with my choice, and happy with how quickly I received my order. I wrote them with a question regarding my boots/ fit, and they wrote back by the next day.
These boots put a much needed smile on my face post Hurricane Sandy.
Regards from Brooklyn!
I almost think I would sleep in them...
Really, though, I do love them. I wear them in my business casual office with dresses,
jeans on the weekends, riding...
What can I say, the quality and comfort are a sure sell. The fit, perfect.
I read the reviews and I have short, athletic legs and I was slightly concerned, however, they fit just perfectly over the knee and are so comfy that I would buy another pair , in fact I will soon...