|Fits as expected||
Ariat Women's Alabama Western Cowboy Boot
|Price:||$125.00 - $199.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Duratread™ sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Full grain leather foot and six-row stitch pattern upper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Heartland authenticity is on full display in these beautifully distressed, vintage-inspired boots. Full-grain leather foot and upper. Six-row traditional Western stitch pattern. Goodyear leather welt. Duratread outsole. ATS performance features for stability and all-day comfort
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009C7TWQU
- Item model number: alabama
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
On top of that, the color wasn't what I expected. It's certainly pretty, but the first thing I noticed when I took them out of the box was that they were not as blue as I hoped (I purchased them in Waterfall) - I realize images on monitors can look different from real life, but every image I've seen of these boots on various websites was very clearly blue. When I pulled them out of the box, they immediately struck me as being much greener than expected. They are still blue, but they're a kind of teal that looks green when you hold it against something blue and blue when you hold it against something green. I really was hoping for true blue boots. Don't get me wrong, it's still a gorgeous color and very unique, just not quite what I was looking for. If the color had been the only issue, I probably would keep them. But the fact that they didn't fit well either means they're going back, despite the awesome sale price.
I wear a size 10 and it fits like it was made for me!!
I so far have worn these with jeans and a skirt.
The material is very strong, sturdy & feminine as well, love the leather.
Depending on how tall you are, I'm 5'8, the height of boot was perfect as well.
Quality was exceptional. This will last me for yrs to come. So now I shop Ariat!!