|Fits as expected||
Ariat Women's Crossfire Caliente Boots
|Price:||$189.00 - $229.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Premium Full Grain Leather
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Ariat Crossfire riding boot is built for powerful performance. Ariat ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. This Ariat Crossfire riding boot features a worn leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" matching leather shaft. Leather lining. Double stitched Goodyear welt. Wide square toe. Imported.
Stand in the Crossfire of extremely high quality and distinctive style in this boot from Ariat. It features a full-grain leather upper with intricate stitching on the shaft. The square toe is comfortable, while the stacked heel adds height.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0033WTANA
- Item model number: Crossfire Caliente
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 17, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love my new boots. Arrived just as expected. Was unable to find my size in stores so that's why I ordered them online.Published 8 months ago by Kelly Thompson
Love the boots, the right one is tighter than the left so it is a struggle to remove but getting better as I wear them and break them in.Published 13 months ago by Outdoorzey
Great looking boot. She loved them and they fit her well. ARIAT makes good quality boots. So you won't be disappointed.Published on May 2, 2014 by Braxton D Tune