|Fits as expected||
$66.93 - $109.95
- Duracrepe™ sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 12" around
- Premium full grain leather foot and upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ranch to rodeo, these deliver performance with fun Fatbaby style. ATS technology inside provides stability, support, and cushioning. The Pro Crepe Light outsole is durable, streamlined, with traditional crepe performance.
Just like you, Ariat's Fatbaby boot is a pretty performer. Cool contrasts and stitch detailing offer a fresh take on Western style, while ATS technology delivers lightweight stability and cushioning. Additionally, its Pro Crepe outsole was designed to easily slip in and out of stirrups.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0039YOZQY
- Item model number: Fatbaby Cowgirl
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Loving them after two weeks. At first, they were so tight my toes went numb during an evening of repeated heating and wearing to break them in some. After that first night, the fit became better and better every time I wore them-- chores, errands, etc. (Really, I need a 7 wide, but I scoured the Internet for them and was not able to find wide fatbabies.) So for these, in stretching the width, the boots became very snug to the top of my foot. But like I said, the fit is better and better with every wear. After the first night, they no longer hurt. They aren't perfect YET but I have hope they will be soon.
But when I took these boots out of the box and tried to put them on my foot wouldn't go in. I thought maybe I got a size 8 by accident. But sure enough, it was labeled a 9. I was barely able to get them on, and no way wold I have been comfortable walking in them. Sadly returned them and will have to wait for another sale to purchase - although I have no idea what size to get....
I am exchanging.
These boots feel and look amazing.