|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$139.95 - $178.45 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Duratread™ sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Premium full grain leather foot and six-row stitch pattern upper
- ATS® Advanced Torque Stability technology with composite forked shank
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sharp X-toe styling, premium leather, and the edgy triad design give these a sharp, New West attitude. Bright lights, big city? Bring it, they're ready to take on the good times. And with ATS™ comfort, 2.5" heel, and six-row stitch pattern, these girls don't stop.
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0078IUBSS
- Item model number: Heritage Western X Toe
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: